So Little Garden? Why's it little?

"Ooo!!" Nuri laughs as Luffy laughs holding her in his arms.

Much to the crews surprises Luffy had not let the pink haired girl go sense he woke up and found her gone. Even with them trying to get him off to which she just waved them off before she said to him, "I'm not going anywhere Luffy."

"I know but you flew without me!" He told her with a pouted at her.

Causing her to smile at him and say, "Next time you can come along."

Luffy brightened at the thought and finally jumped off the pinkett starting to jump around. Making all the rest of the straw hat's sweet drop at their captain. Only for Sanji to appear and say, "Drink my dear."

She jumped and turned looking surprised and told him, "Thanks... Sanji-san was it?"

"Yes, it is but you can call me what ever you want Nuri-chwannn!!" He told her as hearts seemed to appear around him as he danced around her clearly happy.

Nuri started at him confused as she looked to see a clearly upset Luffy only for the blonde to give him one causing his face to change. She pulled her to sit next to him as she laughed going along with it. The blunette screamed at the group, "Are they supposed to be doing that!!? I know we stopped at that one island by chance but..."

"Why not? They 'll pitch in if there's a blow. They don't want to die, either. Have a drink." Nami tried to tell him holding out a glass to her.

"Your cook sure makes a good fish..." Kana says making both girls jump to her presence on the railing.

Nami smiled at that seeing that their 'new crew members' where settling in. Vivi sighed at told them, "Okay, but... I still don't like it!!"

The seven watched the duck start to drink as Sanji said, "Wow! This Drink's incredible! Like it!? Drink up!!"

"Hey, Usopp, Make us some fishing gear. I want to do it with Nuri like the old days! Right! Right!" Luffy said with a smile as the pinkett matched his smile before both continued to drink.

Zoro nodded and jumped in, "Yeah, fishing sounds good."

"Okay, I'll make us really elegant fishing poles." He tells them with a nod.

Nami laughs and smiles telling her, "Don't your cares just melt away... on a ship like this?"

Vivi and Kana both looked at her only to turn to see them all dancing and laughing together. Making the small blue cat stare at her friend and smile staring after Nuri. Vivi herself stared at them and nodded tell her, "Yes. It's very relaxing."

Sanji smiled and sat on the edge of the railing called to all them, "Hey, look everybody! A dolphin!"

Luffy still holding Nuri hand and grabbed his hat said with a smile saying, "Wow!"

"Oh, how cute..." Nami called out.

With drool coming from her mouth Kana said, "Fish!!"

Only to find it was a small dolphin but a hug one. come right for them. Making the whole crew scream, "IT'S HUGE!!!"

"GET BACK!!!" Luffy screamed finally letting her hand go.

She followed as the others going yelling response, "AYE-AYE CAP'N!!"

All working together running around as Nami kept looking at the log pose to make sure they where keeping the right heading. Before long an island came into view as Nami told them all, "There's no mistake!! After Hargeon Island, the next island on our course is... That one!!"

"There it is!! The Third island of the grand line!!" Luffy said running to front of the ship clearly happy.

Vivi walked up and told the captain, "We've got to be careful. I'm worried about what Ms. All Sunday said."