Where is my father?!

"Mr. Dorry! I will fight you myself! You can't fight now!" Nuri snapped at him as her black eyes turned golden staring up at him with pink scales on her cheek.

He looked down as an image flashed in his mind making him smile and say, "Your eyes look just like a dragon I met hundreds of years ago."

Her fierce expression changed as her eyes returned to normal looking up at him. Dorry then looked closely at her scarf as if recognizing it and asked huffing, "Young one? Is that Dragneel D Natsu's scarf?"

Making her gasp and asking him as her skin returned to normal, "You know of my father Mr. Dori!? Do you know where he is? I've been looking everywhere for him!"

Luffy looked at the girl next to him with a saddened expression. The giant shook his head and answered, "Sorry, young dragon as you know I've been on this island with Broggy all this time."

She looked down as he tried to get back up from the ground. Nuri then turned to the giant and told him angrily in a worried tone, "Mr. Dori if you are my father's friend I can't let you fight in this condition! How will Broggy feel about defeating you or you losing because you're not in the right state to fight!"

"I have never missed a battle... I am not about to." He says with a huff going to stand up.

"Please, Mr...." Nuri tries to reason with him again only pick up the mountain.

She looked up as he goes to set it down as Luffy yells, "NURI!!"

He tackles her as the giant mountain set on the two trapping them underneath. Luffy says to her in worry as he as on top of her, "Are you aright?"

"Thanks Luffy. If not for you would probably be crushed right now." Nuri answered looking up at him with a smile.

⚓️

"Go give it you all Master Brogy!!" Usopp yelled up at the giant with a big smile of his own.

This made the giant laugh happily and answered back going into the forest, "GABABABAB! Sure thing, Usopp! I'll get him this time once and for all!"

With that he walks into the forest leaving them all behind going off to battle. Kana stands up from her log and says to them, "Well you can waste your time watching this useless battle. I should go find Nuri before she does something stupid."

"They sure do like their pointless fighting.... Wait! what!!! NO! DON"T LEAVE ME BEHIND KANA!!" Nami answer watching the giant only to release what the small cat said and tackles her holding her with tears before she would go far.

Usopp turns to the two girls and yells at them stopping his feet, "DON'T YOU TWO DARE CALL IT POINTLESS, YOU'RE BOTH IGNORMAUS!!"

Making the two look at their crew member as Kana turns and says, "Like you would know. Saying you want to be a giant."

"THAT ISN'T WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY!" Usopp screamed at the small animal.

She just waved him off as tick marks appeared on his head. Nami sigh and stand up looking to her wrist and says, "In any case, Let's return to the shup for the time begin. I can't believe it's going to take a full year for the log to finish recording. It's Absurd! We'll wait for everyone to return to the ship and then plan out what to do. I'm sure Nuri is fine Kana. I'm going to need your impute so please come back with me."

She turn to look at her and sighed turning back away crossing her arms answering, "Fine. I did say I'd stay on the ship."

"Wait a second! Wait!" Usopp called to the girl making them look at him again.

He points to himself and says to them, "I must announce that I would be utterly useless in fending off dinosaurs, and the like! Therefore, it would be impossible for us to safely make it out of the jungle and back to our ship!"