Someone's Out There

The crashes of the two giants could be heard as both group watched the two. Dori and Broki fought hitting each other, "Both miss home, right? Dorri." ; "That's why I have to take care of you, so I can go back to Elubabu."

Dori attacks only for Broki to doge as he goes to attack himself from above hitting his head. Making Dori topple back at that as Nami screams in fear. Usopp grabbed his head saying in shock, "He used his helmet to cover himself! If he missed that, he would have died for sure! It's the most outrageous fight! Both of them aim for the death spot of each other!"

"Ya, makes sense for people who been doing it for 100 years." Kana said eating her fish making Nami and Usopp turn to the small girl with a glare.

She didn't seem to be other by it and just continued to eat watching the battle. Nami stand up telling her other two crew mates, "But this is a good chance. Let's go Usopp! Kana!"

"This is so great!" Usopp said looking at the giant in wonder.

Nami grabs him saying louder, "Usopp!"

"Nami, he's not going to hurt us. He offered u meat and killed a t-rex that would have attack our ship." The small girl that was now replaced as Kana as a cat making the navigator look at the small animal.

Making Usopp said in surprise not listening to them, "Fighting without a cause."

"But, that's the most stupid fight I've ever seen." Nami tells the long nose with a sigh.

"I will give you an easy explanation. In both of their heart, there is a flag of pride, and both of them think that flags are more important than their lives. To protect those flags they have to continued fighting for 100 years. Don't you get it? This is a fight of pride and honor as a real fighter and a real man!" Usopp said with a giant smile.

"Ya... Something your not..." Kana told Usopp with a laugh.

He turned yelling slapping his hand, "SHUT UP!"

Only making the feline to laugh even harder making Nami sigh look between the two. She quickly told them both going to leave, "I don't care about that. We'd better get out of here now."

Usopp turned back away from both girls telling them, "I want to stay here for a while. This is exactly what I wanted to be. They are great warriors of the seas. I want to grow up to be proud and honorable person just like them."

"You want to be a giant?" Both girls asked him as Nami sits down with a sigh.

He turned to them both and screams, "DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?"

"If there is that great warrior village, I want to visit that place once in my life." Usopp says before turning to watch their fight with a smile on his face.

Dorri and Broki continued to clash as their weapons flew away making them fly away from each other. They quickly get back up and hit each other in the face with their shields as they both says together, "This is the 73,466th time." ; "We are tied for 73,466th time."

They fell to the ground saying together, "Again."

They both startled laughing as Broki said, "HAHAHAHAH!!! DORRI I GOT SOME RUM FROM MY GUESTS."

"THAT'S GREAT. I HAVE NOT DRUNK FOR A WHILE. JUST GIVE ME SOME." Dori answered back with his own laugh.

~~

Luffy yelled happily, "Is that true?"

"So, his guests are your friends? The boy with a long nose, a girl, and a small feline." Dorri told them all with a smile.

"They are Usopp, Nami and Kana. Didn't they say that they wouldn't get out of their ship? They like adventures after all." Luffy said with a laugh.

Nuri laughed herself saying with a giant smile of her own, "Kana. wouldn't have gone unless she wanted to. I'm glad she decatenated to go out after all."