Crew Captured! To be Wax?!

He tosses Vivi over to his compaction that grabs a hold her her arm holding it behind her back as she let out a scream of pain from her hold, "OW!!!"

"KYA HA HA HA!! Behave yourself. Did you really think someone like you could escape from Baroque Works?" She asked the princess that looked at the two burnt friend Karoo, Usopp, Luffy, and Nuri.

Heh Heh... That pays him back for what he did at Whisky Peak." The man said looks down at the two as Luffy held onto the pinknett as if he had been protecting her.

Ms. Valentine laughed and said with a sneer, "...tuned out to be a loser! Kya Ha Ha Ha! Kya Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Even the one worth 30 million berries.."

Vivi looked at them all unable to do anything. Just to see Luffy and Nuri move as the man continued to speak, "We've captured your swordsman friend, blue and white haired child and the other girl as well!! You pirates shouldn't have involved yourselves in our affairs."

"You caught Zoro and Kana? Then you're doomed." Luffy struggled to say starting to lift his head up.

"I watch out." Nuri said after lifting her head with him.

He looks down at the pair asking, "You can still talk... Even after getting your faces full of my kicky Bomb?"

The two stick their tongues out as Luffy yells before spitting on him, "Drop Dead!!"

She laughed at the two calling laughing, "Pathetic."

He starts to kick them once again many time as the straw hat boy tries to protect Nuri from the attacks. Vivi calls to the trying to get free desperately, "LUFFY!! NURI!!"

He yells at them as he doesn't let up making smoke happen with how much he attack them, "DIE!!!"

Luffy continues to hold her as the pinknett and him both looking to their attacker as she reaches out fire coming from her hand just from them both to fall. He clicks his tongue calling to the two with a snap, "HMPH. FOOLS."

"Let's go, Ms. Valentine." He called to the women turning walking away from the two pirates.

"LUFFY!!! NURI!!" She calls to them as the two agents pull her away.

"KYA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" She laughed continuing to hold the desperate princess.

Almost in tears at all the others that were hurt, "Usopp... Karoo!"

She turns away clearly upset unable to do anything clutching her fists.

⚓️

Kana struggled as her Nami, and Zoro where thrown to the ground by a man in a brown coat. The three of them sat up only to look at the giant thing in front of them as she yelled, "What is that!?"

Seeming to notice the girl yelled at her, "Wait? Vivi! I thought you were with Kana and Luffy?"

Kana looked around to see if she could see them any where. He then stared to say, "Yes, well..."

"If you mean straw hat and that pink haired girl I got rid of them." He laughed tell the three with a laugh.

Kana looked at him with a look of clearly not buying it. Just as Zoro laughed asking, "Oh, yeah? Heh.."

"EXPERIENCE MY EXTRA SPECIAL CANDELABRA, FOLKS!!" The strange new guy yelled at them all laughing before they were all placed on the new structer.

Once on it he made it start to spin. Nami looks up asking, "What's that spinning up there?"

"Now I know how it feels... To be a candle on a birthday cake." Zoro chimed in looking up to it.

"Candle? Really?" Kana asked him with a snap as she brought out wings flapping them trying to fly free only to find it pointless as she was stuck.