Total Divas Season 1 Episode 6

Chapter Summary: Melanie expresses concern over Jojo's choice of men and enjoys vegas

Words: 1,000+

----

Eva Marie, Jojo and Melanie go to the gym. "We're gonna do some planks." Eva Marie said.

"Have fun, I'm going to the punching bag." Melanie walked away.

Eva and Jojo get started on their planks. "Okay, let's hold for ten seconds." Eva told her.

Eva Marie (So while Jojo and I were doing planks, we couldn't help but hear a lot of battle cries and grunting from Melanie and we saw her seriously kicking the punching bag's ass. I mean literally. Her face expression? She looked pissed.)

"Go Melanie go!" Jojo cheered.

"Is she mad about something?" Eva asked

"She's seriously not giving that punching bag any mercy."

Melanie gave the punching bag a big kick as she did a battle cry. The bag dropped and fell out of its holder as Jojo and Eva looked surprised.

Melanie's eyes widen as some workers and other superstars look at her.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" Melanie exclaimed as they laughed.

"It's fine." The worker chuckled and set it back up.

"Wow, Melanie." Eva chuckled.

"I said I was sorry. I had a moment." The Philly diva rubbed the back of her neck, with an embarrassed smile.

"Who were you thinking about while you were doing those hard shots?"

"I was working on my anger. I was thinking of Randy. Not in real life but in the storyline Creative wants me to be a little more aggressive soon since I'll be in a storyline with Randy again."

"Yikes, I totally don't want to get on your bad side." Jojo giggled

'Eva Marie and Jojo's apartment'

Melanie (Jojo and Eva are having a little get together since they got their new apartment. So happy for them. This is gonna be fun.)

"What's up, guys?" Melanie grinned as Jojo hugged her and shut the door.

"Where your Joker at?" Trinity grinned.

"Out of the States doing a wrestling show with Colby and Joe. He'll be going to Vegas though." Melanie explained as she sat on the couch with Nikki and Nattie. "You know what? Let's turn up!"

"Now you're talking!" Trinity put on some tunes and everyone started dancing and having fun. Later on, the girls sat down with Jojo to talk about Justin.

Melanie (Honestly, she just got out of a relationship and Justin is in his 30s. I just don't think it's going to work out. So, we are giving her a warning but we'll be there for her no matter what.)

"Hey, girl, I like me some older guys. Nothing wrong with that." Ariane said. "I had an ex boyfriend, I was 17 and he was 25. But when I turned 20, I dated a 41 year old."

"Yikes!" Melanie exclaimed as some divas gasped.

Melanie (She takes 'Age isn't nothing but a number' seriously.)

Jojo (It's true Justin is older than me but whatever happens, happens.)

Jojo and Justin go to another room while Melanie and Nikki sit on the couch.

"Aren't you gonna drink some wine?" Nikki asked.

"Nah. Not tonight." Melanie replied.

"Oh come on, let's all have a drink for a preview of Nattie's bachelorette party."