Respect

Chapter Summary: Morgan faces CM Punk in a one on one match. Morgan gets confused with Roman becoming distant.

Words: 5,000+

----

'WWE Main Event'

Backstage, Jon was taping his hands while Melanie came up and kissed him on the cheek.

"So, how was fanboy land?" she teased

He chuckled. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh come on. I saw that adorable smile." She grinned while he finished taping up his hands. "I have to admit when you smile like that, it looks adorable."

"I know, you can't resist my good looks."

"Well, it looks like I wasn't the only one fangirling on Old School Raw."

"You were fangirling hard. I thought you were about to faint."

"I didn't fangirl a lot."

He gave her a look. "Really? Popping grapes like crazy, squealing and giggling at Piper?"

"Okay, okay, but you were smiling when you got the snake on you, so, haha."

"At least I wasn't squealing and blushing, Oh my gosh, Piper! I love you!" he said in a high voice.

"H-hey!" Melanie exclaimed as he laughed. "He is my idol. He inspired me to be the Outspoken Diva I am today. His promos are awesome. And who cares if I was blushing? I can make you blush."

"Nah, you can't. I bet I can make you blush more than Piper did to you."

"Really? I like bets, what's your challenge."

"Let's see how long we can resist each other. Let's bet that whoever can seduce the other wins. No sex, just trying to seduce the other."

"Sounds like fun."

"I'll win this bet with flying colors."

"And why are you so confident?"

Jon smirked. "Because you'll break within a week."

"Ha, we'll see about that. I accept your challenge." She shook his hand. "And whoever loses has to give the person a lap dance."

"Good. When I win, I want you in a schoolgirl outfit."

"In your dreams."

"I'm also giving you a spanking for being a bad girl."

"Ha! Keep dreaming. That fantasy of yours isn't going to become a reality." She pulled him in, about to kiss him but stopped and stepped back.

"You're such a tease."

"I know. Get used to it, Moxley."

"I'll show you, Moxley, real soon."

"Ooh, I'm so scared."

'WWE Exclusive Video'

Morgan stretched her legs and Roman walked up to her as she caught him looking at her legs.

"Can I help you?" she playfully glared and retorted at him.

Roman quickly removed his eyes from her legs and cleared his throat as she stopped stretching. He gave her her black gloves and she put them on.

"You forgot these," he said.

"Thanks. You know, you've been acting pretty weird lately. You okay? You look like you really wanna say something."