Wedding Bells

*Four weeks later*

I stood in front of the full length mirror in my room and took multiple deep breaths. The last time my heart was racing this much was when Ember and I were running from Alpha Jago and his pack members. But this time my heart was beating quickly for a much different reason.
I was getting married today.
Marriage was a little different for werewolves. Some mates didn't get married at all, and it wasn't considered odd. Tori and Colt never married, they just mated.
But Titan had asked me what I thought about getting married and I told him I would be overjoyed to have a wedding. We had started planning this wedding four weeks ago and almost everyone I knew was coming, and even some people I didn't know.
It was taking place outside the Silver Oak pack house on the grass. Our yard was huge before it even reached the woods, so there would be more then enough space for everything.

It was currently 12:37 pm, and by now the guests had arrived and were probably seated on the chairs in the lawn. I hadn't greeted any of them, werewolf tradition was that neither the bride nor the groom saw anyone that day until they were married. With the exception of the people helping them.
The wedding was going to start at exactly 1:00 pm, and my heart was racing as each minute slowly ticked by.
Ember, Tori, Aileen and Caia had helped me into my beautiful dress and assisted in doing my hair, makeup and making sure everything was perfect. Tori was trying not to cry already, and Ember told her not to, as it would make her makeup run.
My four friends were dressed in white dresses as well, all matching each other. They were my bridesmaids. Their dresses came to their knees and were strapless with a line of sequins dotting the waistline.
Their hairstyles matched as well, they all had their hair tightly French braided with white flowers braided into it in some places.

I wore a long white dress that was also strapless. It had layers of fabric that flowed together until it reached the floor. The back was slightly longer then the front, letting my white heels be shown.
Tori had combed my hair out and put it into a bun in the middle of the back of my head. Then she had tucked a small comb behind my bun that from that, was a long veil that trailed behind me with my dress. And last but not least, Caia handed me a bouquet of white flowers and placed one in my hair as well, hiding the comb.

I took another deep breath and took myself in. I couldn't recognize myself, between the dress and the makeup and the hairstyle.
"I'm scared."
I admitted softly. Aileen came up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder.
"That's okay. It's good that you're scared. That means you're not crazy." I sighed and let a smile creep into my face. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 12:52 pm. I had eight minutes.

"Come on, let's get you out there."
Ember took my hand and pulled me away from the mirror. She gave my makeup a once-over and declared it perfect.
"Let's go, I'll be right in front of you." She opened the door of my room and led us out into the hallway. Thankfully we had chosen to get ready in a room that was on the first floor, so I didn't have to walk down any stairs in this dress. Caia, Aileen and Tori walked behind me as Ember opened the door that led to the outside.
She led me around the corner of the house, and I saw the guests all at once. There must have been almost two hundred of them, and they all turned in their seats when they saw me.

I recognized some like Acton, Val, Elizabeth, Rosalin and Christian. I saw everyone I knew from my old pack, and Titan's.
Many females had tears in their eyes and smiles in their faces as I began slowly walking down the isle, following Ember who was scattering flower petals before her. My veil rippled slightly as a small breeze blew past and I looked ahead and saw Titan. He was wearing an all white suit that had a flower pinned to it. His black hair was combed back behind his ears and he looked very handsome.
He looked at me and took a few seconds to take it all in. Then he smiled and winked at me. I felt the first tears start to prick at my eyes, and I mentally thanked Ember for putting waterproof makeup on me.