Untitled Part 39

Meanwhile.

Ayden sat down, he had his noise canceling headphones on.

He was getting ideas for a video game.

Earlier he told Benton about the idea.

Sometimes he calls him Ben, but he's the only person outside of his parents, grandparents and siblings to call him that.

"Ben do you think this game idea will do well as game." Said Ayden.

Benton was asked since he's a marketing major so he knows about money.

He chose to be a market major not because on he's a business type guy or a capitalist is good bro kind of person even anything he's the opposite it's more so he thought that the word needs more Latino people working in the money side of things.

Benton is half white but he's closer to his Latino side because he looks more brown skin Latino.

(originally Benton was going to be monoracially white but I changed my mind and changed him to be Irish and Mexican why Mexican because it's the easiest one to not mess up.)

Benton can't believe how far he and Ayden have gone from their days in high school.

Flashback.

Some guys were bullying Ayden which sadly was normal.

Benton didn't say a word about it but he likes Ayden but he's scared of the opinions of others so he never showed affection towards Ayden unless they were at Ayden's house or his own but never around his friends.

Then college happened and they talked.

"I don't like how you tell me you love you but when we're around other people you act I'm a whole problem just some nerdy little alt gay guy you wish you didn't have to be around. "Said Ayden.

Ayden isn't good when it comes to confronting people, he has anxious and Adhd he's on a type of med that allows him to drive .

"I know all of this and I'm worst I'm jerk to you I let other people opinions matter more than my own and I'm sorry . 'Said Benton.

Benton also cut all of those old friends of his out of his life.

"I'm not okay with you guys bullying Ayden."

"He's just a little 

"Don't even finish that sentence."

"You're not gay are you ?"

"I am gay and I don't care if that makes you mad because guess what at the end of the day once college is over your opinions of me will never matter they don't matter now and they sure won't matter years from now ."Said Benton.

That when one of them said something negative about him being Mexican.

This has never happened before, they never made a big deal about him being Mexican.

He called them something that loosely translate to idiotic white guys."

Then told them to look it up.

They didn't want to get expelled so they didn't bother him or Ayden again.

Later on Ayden and Benton defined their relationship.

"I'm in love you, utterly and unapologetically in love with you. "Said Benton.

"You better not hurt me. "Said Ayden.

"I promise if such a day was to come that we will talk about our problems. "Said Benton.

They kissed.

So they're boyfriends now.

End of flashback.

Benton moved Ayden's legs and put them on his lap.

Benton just got home from work, he works at a Boba shop.

He likes the smell of tea.

Meanwhile Ayden works at a video game store.

Benton did bring some Boba from work.

Ayden likes Boba since it's a safe food for him also he likes the taste and smell of tea.

Green tea for Ayden and milk tea for Benton.

He also brought lunch from this China take out place that's near his job.

Fired rice for Ayden and Perking duck for Benton.

Benton likes China food.

He is sometimes adventurous when it comes to food because he likes to try new food.

Out of everyone in the friend group- Benton, Luna, Ian and Janson are the most adventurous 

Janson will eat chicken feet but they once saw Luna eating a cow throat before like it was a steak .

Luna will eat duck, spam, cow's throat even a lamb but won't eat hotdogs or jello also he won't eat liver because he got sick once after eating it.