Untitled Part 50.

When the wedding day arrived.

There was a lot of yelling.

Luna was getting hair done and makeup done.

He had on pink robe that said Luna on it.

Soon he's going to be Mr. Luna Haywood.

He chose to take Jules' last name not because of he's the feminine one or oh he hates his last name.

He loves his last name he just hated getting made fun of for it.

He doesn't want any kids he has to get mad fun of for their last name.

Luna put his dress on and then his shoes.

Koda went into the room to see if everything was okay.

"Is everyone decent. "Said Koda.

"Yeah."

He went in there to go talk to his brother, he also had Dene with him.

Dene is Raoul's brother.

Koda looked at his brother.

Koda got emotional because his little brother is getting married.

They heard the sound of a three year old yelling for her parents.

Here's the thing her parents are Koda and Dene.

They adopted her a year after Koda finished his nursing course, he did two years instead of four.

She was a newborn who's bio parents didn't want her but she has two parents who do.

"Lucy no yelling. "Said Koda.

"Sorry about that. "Said Dene.

"It's okay she fits right in. "Said Luna.

His family is loud, full of energy and full of love.

When Luna's parents went to see if he was ready.

They both got emotional.

So did Luna's other brothers.

Meanwhile.

Jules was getting his hair braided.

His siblings got emotional and so did his parents once he was dressed and ready to go.

There was going to be some speech one from one of Luna's brothers and one from one of Jules' siblings.

The couple stood in front of each other each, when they first saw each other they got emotional.

"First one of the siblings of Jules would like to give a speech. "

"We are here today because my little bro marrying the love of his life, when we all first met Luna it was the day my brother came out, he was scared of our reaction but it went well, Luna thanks for making my brother happy, now to my speech, love comes in all forms and romantic love is a strong form of love, some people don't need it and some people do, romantic love shows us that if the person we are marrying is someone we would fight a monster with in a Waffle house parking lot at four AM and is also the person we see ourselves growing old with then it's meant to be."

The brother who gives his speech was Edwin.

His speech was about love and art.

Next the couple said their vows.

It was so heartfelt.

When they finally kissed.

Then when the reception time came.

Jules and Luna just came from taking some photos.

When Jules saw Luna in his dress.

Jules looked like he was about to blackout because Luna looked so good.

Luna smiled at him.

"You look awesome." Said both of them.

When they walked out in the building.

"Welcome Mr. and Mr. Haywood."

When they had their first dance as a married couple.

After that each male had a dance with their mother.

Then everyone could eat and dance if they wanted to.

But first the speeches from their best men.

"When I first met Jules it was during one of our practices, I found out about him because Luna kept going on about how handsome he was and how he assumed Jules wasn't into him well we all know what happened next but these two make each other happy and it's awesome to see as someone who also has someone who makes them happy." Said Janson.

When it was Raoul turn.

"I have known Luna my whole life, he's been my best friend since before we were born, from the many adventures we had, the heartbreak from exes and the fun we have had I'm happy to see my best friend so happy, I hope their happiness next ends, Jules I'm glad to call you my friend and glad that you make my best friend happy, Luna I'm glad to call you my best friend . "Said Raoul.

Everyone had fun.

There were photos being taken.

Luna took one with his family and one just with his brothers.

They did a funny pose.

Meanwhile Jules took some photos with his family.

Then the photos with the wedding party.