Chapter 4: New friends and the upcoming Battle Trial's

It's the next day on March 5th.
Gohan and Izuku were walking toward the UA gates and looking for their classroom number 1-A. As they stumble upon a giant door with 1A on it.

Gohan: "Man, what a huge door. I hope our classmates are friendly." He turns to his companion, who looks nervous. "Well, are you ready, izuku?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I'm ready." Looking at his older partner with some sweat drops from his face.

??: "Wait, hold up, you two!" A young lady yells out to them.

The two boys turned around and saw the brown hair girl that saved Izuku.

Izuku: "Hey, you're that girl that saved me from falling twice. Thank you so much, since I never got the chance to tell you that." While covering his face with his arms from embarrassment.

Ochako: Oh, you're welcome. Besides, I think you saved me better than I did with you, and my name is Ochako Uraraka.

Gohan: "Thank you, Ochako, for saving Izuku." (He bows toward her)

Ochako: No problem, and what's your guy's name?

Gohan: It's Gohan, Son Gohan, but I would prefer you call me by name and not my surname.

Izuku: "And I'm I-Izuku Midoriya." Still covering his red face.

Ochako: Oh ok Gohan and Izuku. Well, shall we go inside now.

As the three made their way inside, they were greeted by some of the students who were introducing themselves to them and said their names.

Momo: "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. Please meet you." (Extending her hand towards them)

Kaminari: "My name is Denki Kaminari." (He gave a wink with thumbs-up)

Mina: I'm Mina Ashido. Pleasure to meet you.

Ojiro: I'm Mashirao Ojiro.

Tsuyu: Tsuyu Asui, but please call me Tsuyu. And the boy over there is Koji Koda.

The boy was too nervous to get his words out.

Tokoyami: "Fumikage Tokoyami. And over there is Shoto Todoroki." (He points to the students thats sitting by himself)

Shoji: Mezo Shoji, nice to meet you.

Sato: Rikido Sato. Please to meet you.

Toru: "Im Toru Hagakure." (The invisible girl said)

Aoyama: I'm Yuga Aoyama. Look at how dazzling I am.

Jiro: Hey, Kyoka Jiro, nice to meet you.

Sero: I'm Hanta Sero. Nice to meet you.

Mineta: I'm Minour Mineta.

Kirishima: I'm Eijiro Kirishima. Let's get along together.

Videl: I'm Videl.

The girl is none other than the daughter of Mr. Satan, but she keeps her last name to herself to want it to be revealed later.

Izuku: Wow, that's a lot of people, but I'll try my best to remember those names, and I'm Izuku Midoriya.

Ochako: I'm Ochako Uraraka.

Gohan: "I'm son Gohan, but please call me Gohan." (He bows toward his new classmates)

Iida: "And my name is Tenya Iida, and I'm glad to make your acquaintance, You." (He then points to Midoriya) "Midoriya, you must have known that there were other factors in the practical test and with that you are superior to me."

Izuku: "Um... I'm not sure what you're on about - Kacchan!" Izuku sees that Bakugo was staring at him with hate towards him.

Bakugo: "Deku." (He said with a venomous scowl)