CHAPTER 38

AUTHOR'S POV:

The sunrays peeped through the curtain falling on them. His hand rested on her stomach, while her head in the crook of his neck. They were having the most peaceful sleep of their lives, until the alarm decided to disturb them.

SHARIKA'S POV:

The alarmed rang in full sound irritating the heck out me. A fear ran down my spine what if all this was a dream, what if I opened my eyes and he disappeared??!! I felt a weight on my stomach, opening my eyes I found the best view of my life. It was not a fucking dream!!! He is here with me laying just beside me, sleeping. 'he isn't beside he is literally below you!ĺ scoffed my conscious which I didn't paid any ear 'You don't need ears to hear me, Idiot!" It came again.....Urgh! But I have better things to focus I shifted my gaze towards his face.

It was calm and relaxed, hair messed with some strands falling on his forehead. I was busy admiring him when this stupid alarm decided to buzz again. I looked at the clock it was already 7 it's my first day here and looking at the condition I definitely have to set a good expression.

"I will not be weak like last night again I promise. I will fight against everyone for us this time I won't let anyone snatch you!" I placed a kiss on his forehead. He smiled opening his eyes. Shit....shit....he is awake! "Stop freaking bitch he is your husband!" came my inner voice.

"Good morning bohot jaldi nahi uth gae aap?" I asked shifting away to divert his mind "Kyu aapko or bhi kuch karna tha?" he smirked pulling me by my wrist, I was over him all flustered "It's okay BIWI hak h tumhara!" Just him calling me Biwi twisted everything inside me, I was blushing hard but me being me "Or bhi bohot hak h mere!" I whinked.

His neck and ears turned red was he blushing??? Hell yesss, "Now let me go it's my first day. I want to be on time!" I tried to lift up. "Hak to mere bhi h na biwi!" He gave me a teasing look "Aapke irade mujhe theek nahi lagte, chode mujhe der ho rahi hai!" he looked at me and then at my wrist.

It was not in his hold anymore. Fuck I was so busy in him that I didn't even realized when he left me. "Mere irrado ka to pata nahi par aapki ankho main jarur kuch dikkat h. doctor ke pass chale?" God' his antics "Aapko pasand kiya hai, kya lagta h nazre abhi bhi kharab h?" I smirked.

"Bohot zada teez nahi hogai ho!" I chuckled moving towards the closet. I did my chores and came out to find him doing pushups. His muscles flexed as he moved. My mouth hung open. Thank god his back was facing me otherwise he would have teased me so much. I ogled him for good five minute until he cleared his throat "Ab der nahi ho rahi h Jaan?" I shifted my gaze towards the mirror immideately.

"Uhmm....vo......ahh....haa haa, main taiyaar ho jati hu tab tak aap bhi naha lo phir sath main neeche challenge!" I stammered like a five year kid who got caught eating sweets red handed. He stood up nodding like an obedient kid. He passed me but returned back thinking something he stood beside me and whispered in my ears "Aesi awaaze karogi to raha nahi jaega mujhse!" and went inside.

Hell I was calling him a kid just a second before. Blood ran to my cheeks, different thoughts of us ran in my mind, shooking all of them I looked in the mirror. I had a genuine smile playing on my lips, just like two years before. I smiled a little more looking at the happier version of mine and started getting ready.

Completing my skin care I applied a little bit of kajal and a light pink lipstick matching with my baby pink sarree lastly filling my hair partition with vermillion. I picked my phone to pass my time until he comes back.

There were messages in our cousins group and from Ramya and samridhi asking if I was okay, but not a single message or call from the elders. How could they be so heartless?? I was going to drown again in their worthless thought when the door to closet opened.