CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR'S POV:

The Sehgal's were all seated at their respective seats and having their breakfast in absolute silence. What surprising was Mihir's presence today after a whole month.

Since all this Rohini fresco started he was avoiding them especially his father, but he was present today all ready in his formal wear with a blank face, which he used only in his office and for outsiders.

After breakfast they see offed Meher and Ranveejay and went for their respective works.

SHARIKA'S POV:

I reached college and went straight to my class to find Piya, Ramya and Samridhi in the corridor. Their expression changed to concern as soon as they spotted me. This is not what I want! I dont want my friends to pity me.

I smiled and wished them 'good morning' which they reciprocated. "What happened yesterday is everything fine Riks?" Ramya asked "Uhmm actually it is now." I said and told whatever happened yesterday.

"You heard that guys?? Didn't I said there is something different between them, they have this different spark, the way his neck turns red with her around and not to forget how his eyes softened yesterday seeing her run in hurry." Stated Ramya "I agree!!" Piya supported.

"You guys are over exaggerating, he did that out of humanity. He would have done the same for any of you too." I tried to explain more of it to my fucked up mind. "No he wouldn't I called him today at four in the morning...." Samridhi started but stopped in the mid looking at my narrowed eyes like really why did she call him this late or rather I say this early!

"Don't get me wrong Riks. I was really disturbed after Yuvansh confession of liking someone. I am trying since then to find out who is she but failed and it was only Rehzaan who could get it out of his mouth......without making it talk of the town!!! He respects everyones privacy and is considerate about what to speak and when to speak."

That he definitely is I nodded in affirmation as she continued "And last night I was not having good thoughts about this. My emotions were going out of hand so I just called him without thinking!" "So what did he say??" I asked with a little nervousness.

"He wasn't picking the call at first place I thought he would been sleeping obviously, but after 5 minutes he called back and asked me the reason behind 7 continuous calls... I explained him everything including my sleeplessness, anxiety, bad thoughts and crying sessions and he was not even one percent affected. Very sternly he told me not to think so much like hell it was in my control. Even his tone was not at all comforting leave the words, I am not saying he was not concerned, I am like a sister to him as he said but he is worst in expressing thats what I concluded!" She finished with a sigh.

I was confused, worst in expressing?! He was so much expressive yesterday his tone was soft the words he used everything was so fucking expressive and comforting. Even his black as hell orbs held so many emotions, and here what Samridhi said is complete opposite.

"Are we talking about the same person??" Piya said with a confused look "Yes babe we are and what I can understand is it's not just humanity or pity it was something more than that even more than this new-new friendship...." Ramya started but Piya and Samridhi finished ".....or maybe LOVE!!!"

"Stop putting all this in my small little brain, I am not able to handle this crush of mine what will happen if ever I fell for him?" I asked horrified. 'So you accept that your brain in little?!' his voice echoed in my mind but he was not here leave that he was not even in the city am I hallucinating??

No....no.....no.. it can't happen. I can't fall for him not now, not ever in future. I dont have courage to go through whatever Bhai went. I have dreamed of a happily ever after life with one person and knowing he can't be that person I can't let him enter in my life that way.