CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR'S POV:

It's their first exam of mid semester assessment of second last semester today. The atmosphere is clearly tensed, students running to find their examination room, doing last minutes revisions.

A voice is heard as two girls enter the corridor with one of them blabbering while the other trying to concentrate in her book. "Tu sun bhi rahi h?" the blabbering girl or Piya asked snatching the book from her best friend Sharika, who in return turns towards her with an annoyed look.

"Give the book back Piya that's what we have to write in our answer sheets!! Your imaginary guys wont be giving us marks." with this she took back her book from her and turned to move forward but bumped into something rather someone but being already late and pissed off she just muttered a sorry and moved past him without even looking up or waiting for an answer.

SHARIKA'S POV:

"Urghh!!! This girl I swear if she would not been my best friend for the past 11 years I would have killed her. Then this stranger I bumped into, though his aura was so different I really should have seen who he was definitely not someone from 'Serenity University'.

May be some new admission??? I mean there are good looking guys and all here as well but they all have that very chilled and careless attitude. What else would you expect when you have 'Andha Paisa' as they say.

God I haven't even seen him yet why am I thinking this much....uff!! Focus Sharika you have a question paper to solve!!!

REHZAAN'S POV:

And then she just left, which I am still processing and then I saw Piya "Hey! tumhe pata h tumhara banda kaha hai? Kab se use dhundh raha....exam se pehle final paper discuss karna hai!" Piya just rolled her eyes.

"What mera banda?? We are just friends!! Or tumlog ne lelia paper mujhe pata tha ye Tripathi sir hai hi paise ke bhuke how unfair!!!" "Hogaya ab ye batao ki hai kaha vo? Na usne khud ne kuch padha or na mujhe padhne diya!" I asked checking the time. She just shrugged her shoulders. I moved past her to find her dumbass male best friend as she says.

I joined just three days before these ten days of preparation leave that means not even fifteen days and they are getting me crazy I mean who gives ten days of preparation leave in a mid semester assessment apparently Serenity University does!

AUTHOR'S POV:

The exam got over and corridors were filled with chattering of students discussing question paper. "Meet them they are Ramya and Samridhi they are in our department too." Piya said to Sharika who turned towards the girls and greeted with a smile. Ramya and Samridhi too smile and reply with a 'Hi!'

"You guy's couldn't meet before as madam was busy in preparing to top all the subjects." Piya said to Ramya and Samridhi referring to Sharika who gave her a 'done with you look' to Piya and the group shared a small laugh. In no time the four formed a connection.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Heyyy Readers!!!
Finally the book has started!!! It was the very first chapter, a small one more like a plot making but the book will pick up the pace really soon.....

Please share, vote and support 💮

Follow my Instagram id @the_fictionally to get the latest updates and spoilers!