Chapter Eight

Day before battle

"Before that, come with me, Y/N." Chifuyu said, looking at you seriously. "Where to?" You asked.

"Sorry for calling you here." Chifuyu said to Baji, causing you to sigh. Why was everyone being so troublesome. "Chifuyu, haven't had enough of getting punched yet?" Baji asked smirking. "Did you dig up any dirt on Kisaki?' Chifuyu asked. "Hah?" You observed from the side lines as Chifuyu accused Baji of being a spy.

"Chifuyu...How many times have I told you? Don't trust anyone but your friends. I'm part of Valhalla, tomorrow, I'll crush Touman!" Baji said, looking over the bridge.

"Chifuyu, can I talk to Baji alone please?" You asked and waited until he walked a safe distance away. "Oi...We haven't talked just the two of us before, have we?" Baji asked. "I don't know what you're after, Baji, rather, I don't really care about that...Just please get through tomorrow. Don't die trying to pull a stunt, because Mikey would be sad if you did." You said staring at him with a straight face. "That guy's my enemy. Tomorrow, I'll kill him. Go tell him that!" You sighed and left with Chifuyu.

That night a rally was held for the battle against Valhalla. You stood with Chifuyu and Takemitchi and watched as Mikey gave a speech looking more emotionless then ever. His eyes when you looked at them looked like an endless abyss of nothing, causing you to suck in a small breath.

"We're going to crush Valhalla tomorrow. They picked this fight with us, there's nothing to gain. And...Baji is among our enemies. There's no mercy for traitors!! That's the Touman way!!" Mikey yelled. "It's not possible to stop this anymore, is it...Y/N?" You sighed and gently ruffled his hair in answer before looking up and making eye contact with Mikey.

"Can I act like a kid?" He asked, breaking his facade as he sat on the steps, causing everyone to look at him confused. "I can't fight with Baji." He said grinning. You watched as he suddenly yelled, "Tomorrow we'll crush Valhalla and bring Baji back to Touman!" You smiled slightly and looked to Chifuyu who had tears in his eyes.

"That's Touman's final show down!!" Mikey yelled, easily causing everyone to shout and agree with him. You bowed your head down in Mikey's direction and immediately adverted your eyes to Kisaki, only to see him start murmuring to himself.

Kisaki Tetta, whatever you have planned I will surely ruin it!

Day of the Showdown

"Huh? Who are all these people!!?" Takemitchi asked you and Chifuyu. "They're spectators" You replied sighing. "In the Touman vs Valhalla Dispute, whoever wins will be one step closer to being the head of all of Tokyo." Chifuyu said. "All the influential delinquents in Tokyo are paying attention to it." "It's all scary looking dudes." Takemitchi said.

"For example, that pair over there are the haitani brothers." You looked over to where Chifuyu was pointing at and saw two boys sitting, one with twin braids and the other with highlights. "They're Roppongi's charismatic brothers who can get over 100 people together with just a word." You and Takemitchi's eyes widened.

"And that dude over there on top of the car, he's munch man in charge of Ueno. I heard he's monstrously strong." You bit in a chuckle to see the said boy was munching on a whole bunch of McDonalds items. "haha this is a frenzy!" A boy with black hair on the top of his head and earrings said. "What's going on with Touman and Valhalla!" Takemitchi let out a confused sound as everyone bowed down to the boy.

"I've been given responsibility of managing this fight, I'm ICBM's Hansen." Hansen said, tilting his head boredly. "He's a bigwig of S63. He's being the manager today." "Manager?" You zoned out as Chifuyu started explaining it to Takemitchi and watched as the manager called out both sides.