I'm back

Toni Pov:

And here I am, back in my footballer life, I just signed a contract at Barcelona for 2 years, after 6 years I would never thought of a club that big wanting me in their team to be honest.

The only thing that could make me nervous is to see Lucy again, she's my twin but we're identical twin except that she have dark eyes and I have very light ones, we were always together for everything so I couldn't think of any other club to go when her club called me obviously.

As I'm walking around the stadium as the physio is making me visit it I can't help but stop Infront of the gym, it was the biggest one I've ever seen, I love to go to the gym that's something I never lost any second of my life, that's probably why I've muscles too... "Well here we are I think you saw everything you need, if you want you can try it as you seems to love it already" the physio laughed slightly, I nodded at her slowly, "thanks for the tour I think I might do a bit to test it yeah" with that she goes and there I start my usual training.

After 1 hours I take a break drinking a bit of water when somebody comes in the room, I know she's a player but can't remember her name, I haven't met the team at all yet "Hola Lucy, How are you?" I frown and just look at her in the eyes "since when are you number 17? And what did you do to your eyes for them to be that light?" As she says that Keira comes in the room, thanks that's someone I know I looked at her not answering the other player "ho hey Toni" she said before getting her towel on a table, she was one of the only that could see the difference between Lucy and me, she frown for a bit and turn back around "Toni?" "Hey Keira" I stood up because sitting on the ground wasn't really confortable for speaking with people "What the... What are you doing here? Where were you?" She ask happily walking up to me and hugging me "Well I'm back" I answered slowly as she was hugging me before getting out of the hug "Okay I'm lost" I turned around to look at the player who is there since a while now "She's Lucy's twin, Her name is Toni" Keira laughed before turning at me "Toni this is Mapi" "well nice to meet you Mapi" I offered her my hand to shake "we don't shake hands here we hug estúpida" she says before she hug me "Mapi be nice" Keira sight "we have to go see Lucy, she'll be happy " Keira said looking at me in the eyes "I think I'll just go home and take a shower the now, sorry Keira" I answered quickly before running out of the room to the parking to drive to the house the club gave me a key to.

I will live with some girl from the club, from what I understand Salma Paralluelo, Jana Fernandez and Ona Battle, they also told me that Irene paredes was living next to us and kind of looking after all of these people.

As I finished thinking about it all my car told me we were here and I went to the front door knocking softly.