I promise I will

Toni Pov:

Jenni carried me downstairs after Alexia told her about my ankle even if it's probably nothing much but she insisted, I tried to call Lucy but she didn't answered Wich made me quite sad "she's probably still sleeping" Alexia offered me a smile, we ate breakfast and just were talking in the living room now "so I've some media things to do today so if you want me to come to the physio with you we've to go now Toni" Jenni told me "she's not here this morning Jenni" Alexia answered to her "how do you even know her schedule?" Mapi asked Alexia confused "so how do we do?" I ask Jenni "you'll have to go alone love I'm sorry" she told me "I'll come with you don't worry" Alexia said "thanks Alexia" I smiled at her "really cute but what do we eat?" Mapi asked like a kid "we'll go eat at a restaurant?" Jenni asked as everybody nodded and like that we finished our morning and went to eat together.

✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷

Alexia Pov:

We were in the car to the training center with Jenni driving as her media thing was there, Toni seemed stressed to go there, she was fighting Jenni to convince her it's nothing earlier. We finally arrived and Jenni carried Toni to the physio room before letting her down and grabbing me out "okay Alexia you look after her and you don't get out of here without her checked up" she said in a serious way "why wouldn't we do a check up?" "Because she hate anybody touching her ankles or knees so she'll probably try to run away or hit the physio the second she'll touch her..." Jenni said from I'll assume her experience "so how do we do then?" "Just hold her legs down and try to get her to calm down... Good luck Alexia" she kissed my cheek before running away so she's not late

I get back in the room to a stressed Toni laying on the physio table, I sat next to it and took her hand to reassure her "can we go home?" She whispered to me as the physio came "no Toni we can't" after that I explained what happened to the physio and the second she touched Toni's leg she almost got kicking the face "Toni com'on" I sighed as I couldn't hold her down because she have way too much muscles for me, everytume the physio tried to grab her leg she would find a way to get it out of reach. After few minutes like that I stood next to her before sitting on her lap so she couldn't move her legs "there you're trapped" I smiled 1t her proud of myself for finding the solution "please Alexia let me go" she tried to push me off but I grabbed her hand "don't worry Toni it won't be long" I held her hand but after the physio started to do her thing she just sat up and rested her head on my shoulder as she was now playing with my fingers, I wrapped my free arm around her "you're okay princesa you're safe" I kissed her forehead softly I couldn't get how the cold player showing no emotions and being violent could have became such a sweetheart after she disappeard.

After about 20 minutes the physio finished and got Toni a splint telling her to rest for a week before getting to her office "it's okay it's not that long Toni" I hugged her as I was still sat on her legs, she raised her head and gave me a little nod before we both stopped moving... We our head were inches apart and I couldn't like at anything but her eyes... Her beautiful light grey eyes that would sometimes get her a cold look but in that moment it was the most fascinating thing in the world "Alexia ?" She asked softly whispering "yes?" I answered slowly "can I?" "Can you what?" I asked confused before she git even closer and pecked my lips softly leaving me stunned before I quickly kissed her back deepening it feeling her smile in the kiss "are you fini...ho wow" Jenni entered and said making me step back getting down of her lap "that's so cute my two best friends together" Jenni smiled at us both before I turned to Toni seeing her blushing but smiling at me when she turned to me.

✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷

We went back to Jenni's house with her teasing us the whole way back and we finished the day cuddling watching a movie, Toni fell asleep 1 hour in the movie "you take care of her Alexia okay? Even if it was just one kiss she's getting attached to you and she already is" Jenni said looking at us a bit worried "I promise I will Jen" I smiled at her before looking at Toni sleeping softly cuddling into me, at the end of the movie I grabbed my phone to see a text from Lucy

Are you serious rn Alexia??

Why?

Don't like innocent, she only got back to professional football she don't need any rumours around her

With at she sended a picture of me and Toni kissing in the physio room, took from the window that was giving on the fields