It doesn't matter

Toni Pov:

After a few seconds the door opened and I think Jana Fernandez was the one there "wow you really look like Lucy" she said looking at me before giving me a quick hug "so Salma is here but ona is at the stadium right now I think, she'll probably be back soon anyway, I can show you the house and your room first is that okay?" "Um yeah sure thank you Jana" I smile slightly. I might look cold to her but I didn't speak a lot or smile a lot these past years so yeah why would I now?

Jana gave me a house tour, we saw Salma and talked really quickly and now I'm in my room getting settled in. After about 10 minutes I heard the door open with someone saying 'hola' and then a kid screaming and running around. I went downstairs and saw Ona Battle "hey, I'm Ona Battle nice to meet you." She said smiling brightly "well I'm Toni Bronze" I just had time to say before a kid started to scream and run around, Jana came to us "sorry I forgot to tell you Hayley was coming over" she told me "Hayley?" I asked not sure about who they were talking "your niece? Lucy's daughter?" Ona asked.

Suddenly I felt something hitting my leg I looked down and there was this kid around 4 years old waving at me "um hey" I waved back at her wich got a bright smile on her face "ho hey princess" I heard from upstairs before Salma started running around with her. "You didn't knew about her?" Asked Ona concerned "well... I kinda disappeard for 6 years so...not really" I answered playing with the end of my shirt, a habit I have since I was a kid everytime I would me out of my comfort zone. Hayley came back to us crying because she fell and running because she was mad at Salma, Ona and Jana tried to grab her but she didn't wanted to and ran up to me, I sat on the stairs and let her sit in my lap "what's up love?" I asked her slowly "I hurt my knee" she cried "hey it's okay don't cry" I gently kissed it before kissing her forehead, she stopped crying and just snuggle into me, I kept her close until she fell asleep.

"What do we do with her?" I asked Jana, then she started laughing "how are you that good to calm her down but that uncomfortable? I'll just call Lucy to come and take her back home" she smiled at me before calling someone I assumed to be Lucy, I stayed on the stairs looking around but not moving.

Lucy Pov:

Everything has been strange today, first they get my kit back because they've to change it then Keira is strange then Jana call me to say that Hayley is sleeping when she never sleep during the day. I knock softly at her door not to wake up Hayley, Jana open the door and smile at me "she's right there" she walks to the stairs and stop Infront of them, as I get to her I look in the stairs "what the fuck are you doing here?" I grab Hayley from Toni as I'm quite in shock not knowing what to do "I..." I can't find what to say or anything I just pass Hayley to Ona and drag Toni by her jacket upstairs in a room with nobody there. I looked at Toni and she's just there nit smiling not saying anything just like she froze but she didn't as she's watching around, after a few seconds I can't hold it anymore and start crying before hugging her tightly "please don't go again, where were you Toni?" I ask her but as I realize she's not hugging me she answered slowly "It doesn't matter Lucy I'm back home" with that she try to smile but it's clearly a fake smile "where's your Necklace?" I ask her as I notice she doesn't have the necklace she never got off since we were kid "ho... I... It's broken" she said getting it out of her pocket "someone ripped it off of your neck?" I asked as it clearly seemed like it "it's okay it was nothing..." She said letting a tear out "hey why are you crying T?" "Do I ask you why you're crying" she answers harshly "sorry..." She then say.

I then hear Hayley crying downstairs "to answer any questions you could have, yeah I'm going to play for Barça and no I'm not going to go away again Lucy, now go to your daughter" she say softly before I hug her and go downstairs to get Hayley home.