The new signing

Toni Pov:

After Lucy went back home I ate with my new housemates before going to sleep, now it's 5am and I just woke up for no reason so I'm just getting ready for my first training day, we have gym today so I'll be great.

I get a apple for breakfast and start to walk to the stadium, I know what you think, what kind of weirdo would walk 30 minutes at 5 am? Well me, I like to walk with some music. I finally got to the stadium and now I don't really know what to do, everything is just off as obviously nobody is there except me so I just start to walk around.

After about 3 turn around the stadium and the whole center, putting my stuff in my locker the right way, changing for today training and everything I needed to do it's about 6:30am so I still have a while until anybody would get here, I could go to the gym and get a bit warmed up or just do a full training right? It's not that much of overworking it's just getting ready for the day...

I trained until 7:30 when people started to get in for the breakfast at 8:30, all the staff was getting ready while I started to act like I'm only here since 10 and I'm warming up because of the people walking around the gym or looking through the windows. "So are Wich bronze are you?" I heard from behind me before turning around, there was standing Alexia Putellas, looking like she already have been running for a while before getting in here, I got up and smiled at her "I'm Toni, we're not exactly the same, we've different eyes and she as some tattoos" I giggle "well from the back you're exactly the same person but I thought that if she was there Hayley would be there too" she explained what how she went to the conclusion that I'm not Lucy. "Um, Alexia right? Can I ask you something?" "Sure yeah what's up?" She answered in a second "I haven't been here for a while, like here in all this world including Lucy's world, where is Hayley coming from? Is she still with Keira?" She laughed slightly "well 6 years is a lot, she's not with Keira anymore but she's been really close with Ona recently that's probably why you will see Hayley a lot with Ona too and Hayley from what I understood, is with Lucy since she's a baby because a cousins of her or somebody like that couldn't take care of her so Lucy is now officially her mom" She explained trying to remember every details Wich made me smile "thanks Alexia ".

After that talk everybody started to get in the rom as it was time for training, I saw everybody and everybody was stunned by how much I looked like Lucy. Finally Lucy came in with Hayley looking a bit sad "hey you" Lucy said to me before hugging me "you're alright?" I asked her "yeah Hayley has been hell this morning and now she's mad at me" she sighed "it's okay don't worry she's a kid" I kissed Lucy's cheek.

Finally Jonathan came in and started to explain what we would be doing today, without missing to introduce me even if everybody already saw me. Today was just regular gym day, we would just need to be by group of 2 to spot each other if we need.

I'm with Salma and after a while I whispered to get "that's another things that difference me from Lucy, I've way more abs and muscles" she laughed at that punching my abs to test before running to Lucy to do the same, after punching Lucy's abs too she screamed from the other side of the room "hey you're right" before Hayley started to punch her to protect Lucy Wich made everyone laugh.

Everybody finished they're training and we all went to get lunch, as everybody sat down I sat with Lucy, Ona, Hayley, Salma and Jana, after me and Salma finished eating really fast because we did a race to see who could eat the fastest we were bored so we went outside and played with Hayley on the pitch.

As we were playing, after about 20 minutes Alexia went to the pitch where we were "girls Jonathan need you there he's gonna introduce the new signing" she said before I grabbed Hayley and walked by her side to the lunch room, we entered it and Jonathan was standing next to the brand new signing, Infront of us, she turned to us as we were loud
"Ho hey Toni" she sended me a bright smile before hugging me tight wich I would have done if I wasn't holding Hayley "long time we've not seen each other... Like 2 years?" She said getting out of the hug "2 years?" I heard Lucy ask with a small voice.