I missed that

Toni Pov:

I went to Jenni's room and knocked slowly, Ona opened the door and smiled "you want to see Jenni right?" She let me get in the room as Jenni is just doing a puzzle on the ground "wow that's cool can I help?" I jumped next to her "sure yeah I doubt I'll finish it before we go back to Barcelona anyway" she giggle as I do and we start to do the puzzle together, at one point even Ona started to help and don't ask me why but Ingrid joined us after a while.

After some great work, well we didn't finished it but we did great, Mapi texted me to come back as it was curfew so I said goodbye to everybody, hugged Jenni and went back to my room. "Hey Toni I finished to draw your tatoo" she smile at me proudly, she show me and I can't lie it's amazing "wow that's so perfect, when do you think we can do it?" She smiled more at me "now?" "Mapi we've a game tomorrow and..." "Don't stress it's on your back it's easy to hide, we can do it whenever you want but now really isn't a problem, anyway we can't do it in one time it's way too long so why don't we start now, I think it'd take around 15hours to do so why don't we start now, if we do 5 hours today we finish at 3am and we can sleep, then we continue tomorrow as we don't have to be to warm up before 5pm and then we'll finish after the game" she reassure me "you don't think anybody is coming to our room now?" I asked her scared to be seen "no don't worry it's past curfew nobody is in the corridors at these hours" I smile at her "so where do I go so you can start", after that she just got me ready for it and started until it was 3, she cleaned everything, got the tatoo safe and told me goodnight, after that did my rituals before going to sleep.

Mapi Pov:

I woke up from someone crying, I turned and sad Toni in her bed crying trying to stay silent, I got out of my bed and crouches by her bed so she can see me "hey what's wrong?" I grab her hand squeezing it "you regret the tatoo? Does it hurts?" I see her phone on her bed on a text with someone "can I see?" I ask her softly and she nod, I take it and she's on her and Lucy's texts but Lucy haven't send anything that could make her cry she didn't send anything since 2 nights ago "what's wrong with that ?" I try to understand "she didn't send me anything..." "Um... Okay what does she send you usually?" I sit on her bed pulling her up so she was sat next to me, she just cried more and I hugged her not knowing what to do "I'll call her okay?"

I guess I now have to call Lucy at 5am to tell her that her sister definitely didn't slept the whole night before her first game for Barça, I called her and thankfully she answered "mapi what the hell" she groaned at me "Lucy can you come it's for Toni" I told her still holding Toni in my arms tightly "what room are you in?" She asked as I heard her move "I'll come outside so you can see wait" we were all In the same corridor so it was quite easy, Lucy enough I hided all the tatoo stuff before going to sleep of we would've been dead, I get out and Lucy almost run at me "what's wrong?' I just shrug not able to answer as she get in and hug her sister, I decided to give them some space and go sleep with Alexia instead so I closed the door behind me.

Toni POV:

I was so tired and couldn't stop crying even if I wanted to tell Lucy why so I just showed her my phone hopping she would get it, during the whole 6 years she would still every night send me a goodnight text and a morning one but last night she didn't and I don't know why that got me emotional, as she understood she just held me and got my phone down "I'm so sorry Toni, I thought the real goodnight I told you was better than a text" she kissed my head "it still hurts, you're not mad at me right?" I asked her realizing she had to get up early because of me "no it's okay love, let's sleep so you can have energy for the game tonight okay?" She asked me, I just nodded at her and pulled her with me in the middle of the bed, doing my habit before laying my head on Lucy's chest and just relaxing under her touch, god I missed that.

✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷

I just got back to my room from breakfast to find Mapi sat on her bed "hey you feel better?" She asks me smiling "yeah thanks Mapi you're the best really" I go and hug her "so what about continuing that tatoo of yours?" She ask grinning like a child Wich get me to laugh and to agree getting ready to continue that while watching a random movie, we only got cut from that once because we needed to eat but she finished it early enough after it so we could do some other things, she cleaned everything and went out saying she was going to see someone, I just stayed in the room to finish the 3rd film I started today.

About 10 minutes later Mapi got in the room making me look at the door to see Alexia coming in with her, I just stood up and went to hug her "hello to you too Toni" she laughed before hugging me back for some long minutes earning is some comments from Mapi but it was okay because she's just a big jealous child (from Alexia's opinion)