Confident Cover-up Cleaning (Kalifa)

"You've been slacking Kalifa," Iceburg said as he looked at the busty blonde, glasses-wearing woman.

Kalifa bowed her head to try and hide her annoyance. It was hard being a secretary for a man who would sometimes completely abandon his schedule as well as being a top secret agent for the World Government. "My apologies, Iceburg," she said.

Iceburg sighed. "I'm the one that's going to have to be sorry. Unfortunately, you've fallen too much for me to be able to house you as my assistant. I'm afraid that you could be getting replaced soon."

Kalifa's eyes widened but the glint of her glasses covered the brief flash of anger in them; god, did she want to kill Iceburg at this moment. However, like the secret agent she was, Kalifa showed no emotions and nodded. "If I may, Iceburg... would you at least show me who your new assistant is?" she asked.

Iceburg shrugged and pulled the file from his cabinet and pushed it forward against his table, showing it to Kalifa. "His name is Y/N. He's been a citizen in Water 7 for a while and he's pretty smart. Will that suffice, Kalifa?"

Kalifa nodded and left the office with a goal in mind. 'No matter what it is, I must make him fail the exam.'

***

Now, Kalifa had several ideas of what she could do but she needed to make sure that Iceburg did not catch on. She already showed interest in Y/N, so she had to make sure that she distanced herself from him if anything were to happen. Now, the simple solution would be to just up and kill him but she doubted that it wouldn't be obvious she did. Her mind cycled through all the possible methods of keeping her job but she only came to one conclusion: seductive sex.

She wasn't too proud of it but she had to carry out her job as a secret spy for the World Government. A tool at its disposal. And what use is a tool that won't do their job, so, with a heavy sigh at what was to come, Kalifa confronted the interviewer that threatened to take her job. "Hello. You must be Y/N."

Y/N looked at Iceburg's secretary. 'I wonder what she wants with me. No hot, blonde sexy woman comes up to you, unless she is a femme fatale,' he thought to himself. Still, he didn't mind the attention but it was confusing nonetheless. "Yeah. How can I help you?"

Kalifa sighed. 'How the hell am I supposed to do this? I can't just say let's have sex! He'll think I'm a femme fatale!' Kalifa thought, close to already having a mental breakdown at the fact it had come to this. Seriously?!

Y/N quirked his head. "You spaced out? I haven't got all day, so what do you want from me?" Y/N asked, wanting to get it done with as quickly. He wasn't a sociable person. That was the reason he took the job for Iceburg's secretary. If he was preoccupied with work, then it meant he had an excuse to say in.

Kalifa coughed. "Iceburg is planning to replace me and I don't want to happen. Fail the interview," she casually told him.

Y/N sweat-dropped at how calmly she said it. "N-no, that's not how things work," Y/N stuttered, clearly in disbelief that he couldn't form words properly. He sighed. "Look, I don't know why you want me to fail but I want this job so that I can be left alone. I keep on getting people wanting me to go outside but I don't wanna! So if I get a busy secretary job, then I'm gonna have a peaceful life. So I refuse!" Y/N told her.

Kalifa sighed; this one was a tough cookie. "I refuse your refusal. You don't understand but I really need to keep my job!" she told him but clasped her mouth and moved back as she cursed herself for showing excess emotions - Kalifa remembered that she wasn't to do more than what was necessary. "You don't understand," she said.

"Wait... You wouldn't happen to have a crush on Iceburg, do you?" Y/N asked, pointing his fingers with his face in disbelief.

Kalifa lifted up her glasses, with the light shining and blocking her eyes as she barely made a move. Y/N was impressed with her emotion controlling, cause not a single hint of the red rising in her cheeks. 'T-this... kid!' Kalifa thought.