Magnificent Malfunction (Viola & Rebecca)

The New World location of Dressrosa was still in repair after the intense battle that saw the former Warlord of the Sea, Donquixote Doflamingo, exposed for his many transgressions and trying to crush Dressrosa into silence, only to be met with defeat and currently being kept in marine possession and sent to Impel Down. While Dressrosa was free, the whole country was razed to chunks of rocks. But that did not stop the people, nor break their spirits, as they went on to go back and work on fixing the mess made and reforming everything back to the glory it once held; even better, the just and righteous king was now back to the position that he once held before it was usurped.

Importantly (to some people, that was), the beach was empty and still as beautiful as the time before Dressrosa's destruction. It was very confusing but the beach was one of the few places left across the country that appeared to remain fully intact. They didn't really get it but they weren't gonna complain about it as the four girls and one (lucky) guy decided to go and relax on the beach of Dressrosa, despite the horrid condition everywhere else was in, and enjoy the perpetual Summer that appeared to have fallen onto the country. It was ironic given the sad state it was in but, nevertheless, things were looking lovely and lively.

The tangerine-loving, orange-head navigator of the crew had the fun idea to bring the two royalty, Rebecca and Viola, out to the beach. The two of them tried to refuse and point out the importance of needing to tend to the country but Nami cheekily reminded them of the fact that they had helped save their country, so doing something so small like joining them for a relaxing time on the beach should surely be no problem. Guilt tripped by the tricky thief, they accepted her request, so Nami, who brought along Robin, went along to the shops and bought the most reasonable swimsuits: skimpy ones!

"Why are these outfits so tight?" Viola complained, feeling her breasts being pushed and strangled against her bikini top, her breath alone making it look like it would fire off like a slingshot at any moment. "Rebecca, are you really fine like this?" she asked.

Rebecca smiled, nodding at her auntie. "It's fine. I don't mind wearing something like this. Doesn't seem anything wrong with it," she said, ignoring the fact that her bikini bottoms were sinking and sneaking into her skin while her big breasts were really visible against the strings of her bikini top. "I really like the colours chosen," she added, once again disregarding the fact that the Sacramento green and golden micro bikini was leaving her in a subjective state of nudity.

Viola sighed at the fact that her niece was somehow more comfortable and relaxed being in more lewd clothing than her. 'Should I feel embarrassed by that?' she thought to herself as she touched her chest, feeling how much of her skin was exposed compared to what the thin triangle bikini top had to offer. Turning her attention to her ass, Viola tried not to show the discomfort at the fact that she could feel most of her ass and barely anything of her bikini bottom, as it was busy cutting into her ass cheeks. "It still does feel weird," she told herself.

Nami came up from behind Viola and hugged her. "No need to be so shy about it, Viola. You look great in it, and I chose one that would look just right for you!" she told her, pointing towards the dark stars on the bikini top. "Don't these black stars look cool? As well as the purple along with it and the white! Just have fun, don't worry about how you look when there's no one around," she said, slapping her chest by accident, making it float up.

'That's unfair,' Viola thought as she looked to see how simple Nami was dressed, compared to the complex skimpy swimsuit given to her. Nami wore a halter bikini top that was sectioned off into different colours: purple, red, pink, yellow, baby blue and dark blue, with her bikini bottoms matching the colour in the same order.

"Robin! It's good to see you!" Rebecca shouted as she hugged against the attractive archaeologist, their chests rubbing and pressing against each other. "How are you?!" she asked, smiling with stars in her eyes.