Interesting Interrogation (Hina)

'Why is this happening to me? I'm literally just a random traveller that wanted to do business in Alabasta?' Y/N thought as he was caught between a mushroom-chin, glasses wearing music hippie freak and a buff pink-haired man wearing a marine cap. "I'm just—"

"Don't try to fool Lady Hina, me and my best friend!" the buff one called out, making Y/N sigh at their idiocy, especially when they had a bromance hug; Y/N was wishing he was blind from time to time, and this was one of those times.

The mushroom chinned freak brought out a pendulum. "Look into this pendulum, and when I say, 'One, Two, Jango,' you will fall asleep," Jango explained as he began his hypnosis but Y/N simply closed his eyes.

"That's cheating!" the other one said.

"I'm innocent, so I'm not gonna follow the Jango's guy's hippie hypnosis, so just let me out already! I'm missing out on all the good things in Alabasta! You marines suck!" Y/N called out. 'Okay, maybe not such a good idea to say that when one of them has a knuckle duster,' Y/N thought, regretting his oral outburst.

"Hina wants to know what's going on!" Hina called out as she marched into the room. In an instant, the two marines were already kneeling by her side and presenting a bouquet of flowers from out of nowhere, making Y/N's head spin from side to side to try and process what just happened as well as how.

"Lady Hina! I hope you like these flowers, please go out with me!" the two fresh marines called out to their superior.

Her response was to brush it aside to pieces with a single swipe. "I refuse!" she simply called out to them, which left them head struck and bent back at the rejection but they seemed even more fired up. "Focus on getting the information, Jango, Fullbody!" Hina ordered.

The two marines went back to their aggressive monkey like behaviour as they only offered threats and Y/N showed no interest, which only further solidified their annoyance as they took his boredom as a threat and their already belligerent behaviour was becoming preposterous and puerile.

"Hina has had enough! Both of you leave, Hina will do this herself!" Hina shouted as the two smiled at their superior and left the room, while mockingly wishing Y/N good luck; he cursed them mentally when they left.

Y/N let out a groan of relief. "I don't understand why you speak in third person but I hope you're not as annoying as the two of them. I'm innocent; I really have nothing that you could extract from me, so can we just end this?" Y/N said.

Hina tossed her cigarette to the side as her hands blurred and Y/N's arms were glued to the wall; his eyes noted the black barricades against his wrist, curving into the wall and cementing his place there. "Hina knows how asinine they can be but they do have some strength. More importantly, coincidence or not, you might know something, so, as a Captain of the marines, I will make it my duty to find anything I can," Hina told him.

Y/N sighed. "Just what are you going to do? I'm not talking because I have nothing to talk about," Y/N retorted, giving off a glare.

Hina's smile turned a bit too confident or happy. Y/N didn't know how to describe it earlier but Y/N, who had his fair share of analysis skills, could tell that this woman was the usual stoic type. So seeing her face morph into a more happy smile creeped him out more than it should have. 'Maybe I would prefer the two idiots from before,' Y/N thought.

Confusion warped Y/N's face when Hina's hands unzipped his trousers and took them off, flinging them to the side. The innocent individual was helpless as Hina just took it off and finally removed his boxers, leaving his fat flaccid cock out. "Hina is amazed," she muttered, which also made Y/N tilt his head to how the woman could be sexy yet look so innocent, as if she wasn't ready to become a knob goblin.