Big Blowjobs

You know, fate was a funny thing. Luck is a concept that can escape or bless a person. And Y/N? Yeah, he could quite being a pirate because he sure as hell found the One Piece. There wasn't a clear reason as why what was happening was happening, but he didn't need that. Y/N currently being nominated to see who was the best at giving blowjobs among the girls present. His body almost shutting down with that news, only to restart itself because this was an opportunity like no other.

The contestants lined up all there for his viewing pleasure, each sight he drank in making him hornier with each passing moment. Y/N may not have been the best at Observation Haki, but that all changed here; the minute of details never missed from his eyes. Too excited from the sight to properly think on what to start, Y/N started with their bikini sizes from biggest to smallest: Marguerite, Viola, Nami, Boa, Rebecca, Robin, Vivi.

'I must have the Luck Luck Devil Fruit,' Y/N thought to himself, unable to stop himself from being ecstatic from what was happening. His boxers promptly fleeing from his rock-hard groin as Y/N got comfortable. The girls more than ready to begin, even as some looked more eager than others. Already the impossible that Hancock was here, making him wonder what possession took place to allow this.

"You know, I'd charge you for this, but I think this size deserves a free pass. I can always charge you for mouth damage," Nami told him, with Y/N more than happy to do that if the Cat Thief was going to put those pretty little lips anywhere near his dick.

Her eyes dipped with a seductive drop of the hat, easily making his senses fold at the drop of the hat. Perverted perfection on display as Nami allowed her mouth to be tainted with fresh dick. It was dry, only in the beginning stages, meaning that things would be at their least intense. This was one of the main reasons that Nami volunteered to go first, using her brains and being ahead of the curve.

What was the point of taking the hardest difficulty when you could go an easier route and win? Now, Nami wasn't going to say no to possibly sucking it as full potential, but when stakes were on the line, Nami was going to use every advantage she had. But even that felt like a problem. The true mass of the meat monster really getting to her as she stroked it, dragging it down quite literally and then using that to suck down on his dick, the feel of it was heavy in her tongue but mothing too overbearing for her mouth.

A moist feeling in her panties as Nami sucked off her own crewmate, warmly embracing him with her mouth while her booty shook from side to side. Nami finding her hands unable to stop themselves from stroking him harder and firmer, even as there was a mental reminder not to tease him at much. 'I'm going to make him too hard, this is supposed to be done while trying to make it as easy as possible!'

A thorough thrashing out at herself giving Nami the mental affirmation that she needed to lock in herself before she got cooked. Her heartbeat steadying but still in sex-ready mode, a harsh grab on his balls. Nami making sure to give him all the trouble, with a ready excuse of him being able to handle it allowing her to get out of trouble. Nami was sure some of them might catch on, but Y/N would have likely adapted to that gimmick at that point. Plus, Nami's behaviour was just like that, so it should be fine, right?

"Just suck him off already, Nami!" Vivi told her, although it sounded more like begging and commands. Vivi going at it from a different angle than Nami, who wanted to prove a point.

Robin eagerly writing something else down in her notes while Rebecca and Viola were heavily interested with their own talk. Marguerite observing every single second with fervent passion, heavily focused on making sure that she got down everything whilst Hancock was trying to be the least interested in everything going on, as hard as that was.

Nami rolling her eyes at the lot of them were instilling peer pressure for Nami to properly fuck her face on his dick before they all got bored. Y/N was the only one that was falling for her tactics still, but it was to be expected. The pleasure was all focused on him, Y/N was winning no matter what happened. "I guess I'm going to have to make you lose!" Nami told him.