Misogynistic Marine II

Tashigi walked past some of the ensign marine recruits and she blushed as she heard some of the comments about her outfit. A memory hit her from when Y/N was casually groping her butt in a very public place and kept on emphasising about her being his Rear Admiral. Even though it was a respectable rank, she couldn't take it seriously due to all the teasing Y/N had inflicted on her. Worse, she felt like she was beginning to enjoy it.

'Why am I thinking of that moment?' Tashigi thought in embarrassment as she hurriedly walked along to get some much needed privacy from the thoughts that paraded in her mind.

Having Y/N's hands casually molest her butt without consent and in front of new recruits painted a bad image, which they both were able to see from the looks that were been given, but Y/N did it with no shame and the encouraging bad actions lead to Tashigi haven to face some weak marine perverts, who she rectified. Still, the big bad marine was left, but she always felt short and powerless to his whims.

***

Tashigi sighed as she returned to her room and took off her outfit. She had been sweating heavily from her sword training and she needed to rest, so she ended up taking off her clothes; the only time she would show more of her femininity.

That being said, it was a pain in her ass (some of the pain being literal in her ass) as she took off her clothes. Well, her newly modified clothes were given to her by her misogynistic marine master. She no longer was wearing pants but rather a skimpy short skirt, with the thin fabric underneath digging in and forcing her plump rear out in the open; it definitely explained the lack of good marine swordsmen she faced, they all kept on getting distracted by her big behind basketballs which were normally hidden with her regular outfit.

Another time kept in my memory as Tashigi looked at the work on her desk. Perhaps the most embarrassing time they had together was when her papers were all scrunched up and a mess as Tashigi's face was pressed against the cool table while his hot rod took her from behind without care about making the mess and his misogynistic mouth never kept making male superior ideologies, which Tashigi was sexually subjected to and had to face that she was proving his point—even if she denied it—by giving him special passes and ignoring the fact that Y/N was counter to everything she believed in and strived for.

***

"Finally here, my cute cock-sleeve," Y/N said as Tashigi walked with her figure clenched and tightly hugging her body as Y/N looked up and down and gave a thumbs up to seeing the slutty body of his sexy secretary - she would always be able to turn him on.

Tashigi pouted at the statement and her cheeks turned with a shade of red, whether it was from embarrassment or arousal, was not completely verifiable but Tashigi could already feel herself losing just by being in his presence. It confused her, and she hated it, but the fibres in her body also grew to tell her to accept her position below him and enjoy the simple life of not needing to think but just have a simple planned path that she only needed to follow.

"D-don't call me that. I still rank higher than you!" she reminded him as she fixed herself up and brought out the heavy stacks of paper that she had. "I did the ones you told me to, including my own! It was almost late on time and this could have caused some serious problems for the Marines! This isn't just for me but you need to be more cooperative for the whole sake of the Marines all together!" Tashigi warned him.

Y/N rolled his eyes and sighed as he turned his chair and ignored Tashigi. 'Ugh! Why's a whorish woman lecturing me?! She has no rights; hell, how did they even get rights in the first place?! Regardless, she does have a point. Old Man Kong might be annoyed if I'm slacking. But I've got important things to do: training, sex, eating. I haven't got time for useless paperwork!' he justified himself. However, Y/N just realized that his grandfather did actually do a lot of paperwork. Fuck... a woman had a point.