~crystalized restaurant~

Hello guys, this is an au made up by claudia where lloyd and harumi work at a restaurant called crystalized.

Harumi and Lloyd cook together in Crystalized, an upscale restaurant located in the heart of a charming city. Both are talented chefs and work in harmony in the kitchen, creating delicious dishes that conquer the customers' palates.

One day, while preparing a special dinner for a loving couple, Cole and Kai, two waiters at the restaurant, observe Harumi and Lloyd working together. Cole, his blue eyes sparkling, whispers to Kai, "Look at the way they move around the kitchen, they seem so close."

Kai, with his flaming red hair, smiles and replies, "Yes, they really do seem like a perfect couple. They're so cute together."

Cole nods and continues, "You know, I'd love to find someone to share my passion for food with, just like them."

Kai looks at him softly and says, "Don't worry, Cole. I know you'll find your soulmate sooner or later."

Meanwhile, Harumi and Lloyd continue to cook with passion, exchanging knowing glances and affectionate smiles. Their connection is palpable, even through the kitchen glass.

Cole leans in close to Kai and whispers, "Look at the way they look at each other, they look so in love."

Kai smiles and replies, "Yeah, it's really nice to see two people who love each other so much."

The special dinner is finally ready and Harumi and Lloyd bring the dishes to the dining room. Cole and Kai watch as they serve the loving couple, noticing how they take care of details and how they exchange affectionate glances.

Cole sighs and says, "I hope one day I'll find someone who looks at me like Lloyd looks at Harumi."

Kai places a hand on Cole's shoulder and replies, "Don't worry, Cole. Love will come when you least expect it."

As the evening continues, Cole and Kai continue to observe Harumi and Lloyd, admiring their complicity and their love. At the end of the dinner, when the customers leave, Cole and Kai approach Harumi and Lloyd.

Cole smiles and says, "You truly are an incredible couple. I hope to find a love like yours someday."

Lloyd smiles kindly and replies, "Thanks, guys. Love comes when you least expect it. I'm sure you'll find your soulmate."

Kai nods and adds, "Thank you for the inspiration you give us. You two are so cute together."

Harumi and Lloyd look into each other's eyes and smile, recognizing the love that unites them. Harumi takes Lloyd's hand and says, "We are lucky to have found love in cooking and in life. We hope you can find the same happiness too."

Cole and Kai smile, feeling encouraged by Harumi and Lloyd's words. As they leave the kitchen, Cole whispers to Kai, "One day, I'll find my love in the kitchen, just like them."

Kai smiles and replies, "I'm sure you will, Cole. Love is everywhere, even in the kitchen."

And so, Cole and Kai continue to work at Crystalized, dreaming of finding their love while watching Harumi and Lloyd, a couple who have found happiness among the pots and pans.