~Few days after crystalized~

It was a warm autumn day, the leaves of the trees were scattered on the ground and the children were trampling on them, making them creak. Lloyd and Harumi had decided to meet in the park.

Lloyd, with his eyes as green as the grass, looked at Harumi with love and tenderness. She, with her long snow-white hair, smiled sweetly at him. Lloyd and Harumi held hands, each enjoying the other's presence.

After walking for a while the two decided to sit on a bench.

Neither of them said a word for the first few minutes but at some point Harumi spoke "lloyd please forgive me for everything I did to you in the past.." Harumi said in a sad voice. Lloyd looked at her and placed his hand on top of hers "harumi I have already forgiven you a long time ago" Lloyd said looking into her eyes. "but I don't deserve to be forgiven, I've done so many things to you-" Harumi was talking but was interrupted by Lloyd with a kiss.

for a moment time seemed to stop,
and for a second harumi was almost paralyzed but then she slowly closed her eyes forgetting all her problems and enjoying the kiss.

hello guys, this is our firts story, sorry if there are mistakes but english is not our language (We don't trust Google Translate that much but we will use it anyway).
-tania and claudia