~as always Akita's fault~

Harumi and Lloyd fight together, facing the challenges that come their way. Their connection is deep, and together they make an unbeatable team. But one day, as they prepare for a new mission, Akita abruptly interrupts them.

Akita: "I'm sorry to interrupt, but I need your help. There is a powerful enemy we must face."

Harumi: "It's no problem, Akita. We're ready to help you."

Lloyd: "Yes, we are always ready for a new challenge. Let's go!"

The three head towards the place indicated by Akita, but once they arrive, they realize that Akita has betrayed their trust. It turns out that Akita has been corrupted by the enemy and plans to kill Harumi and Lloyd to gain the power she desires.

Harumi: "Akita, how could you? We were friends!"

Akita: "I'm sorry, but power is all that matters. I can't let you two get in my way."

Without hesitation, Harumi lunges at Akita, trying to defend herself and protect Lloyd. The battle is fierce, but Harumi demonstrates her skill and determination. Ultimately, he manages to defeat Akita, but his victory comes at a price.

Harumi: "I'm sorry, Akita, but I can't let you hurt anyone."

With one precise shot, Harumi kills Akita, leaving Lloyd shocked and confused. Akita's death has a profound impact on him, and he slowly begins to change.

Lloyd: "Harumi, how could you? She was our friend!"

Harumi: "Lloyd, you betrayed us. We had no other choice."

But Lloyd's grief turns to anger, and he begins to treat Harumi coldly and cruelly. His soul is darkened by revenge and sadness.

Lloyd: "I don't care about you anymore, Harumi. You're just a thing of the past."
Harumi is devastated by Lloyd's change, but doesn't give up. she decides to kidnap him, hoping to return him to the person she loved.

Harumi: "Lloyd, I don't want to lose you. Please, give me a chance."

Lloyd: "There's nothing you can do to change my mind."

But Harumi doesn't give up. She holds him prisoner, trying to make him reflect on their past and the connection they had.

Harumi: "Remember when we fought together? We were invincible. Don't let your anger consume you."

Lloyd begins to reflect on Harumi's words, remembering the happy moments they shared. Slowly, his heart opens to love again.

Lloyd: "I'm sorry, Harumi. I let my anger get to me. I still love you."

Harumi: "I love you too, Lloyd. We are made for each other."

The two embrace, leaving the past behind and looking to the future with hope. Their connection was tested, but love triumphed in the end. Together, they will face every challenge life has to offer.

This is written by claudia.