~marriage proposal~

Harumi and Lloyd strolled through the streets of Ninjago City, hand in hand, enjoying the serenity of their company. It was a hot day and the sun was shining high in the sky, illuminating the city with its golden rays.

Lloyd, looking at Harumi with love in his eyes, suddenly stopped. He had a mysterious smile on his face, as if he had a secret to reveal. Harumi looked at him curiously and asked, "What's wrong, Lloyd?"

Lloyd took a deep breath of air and replied, "Harumi, we have known each other for a long time and have shared wonderful moments together. I can't imagine my life without you. That's why I decided to ask you a very important question."

Harumi, her eyes full of hope, looked at him carefully. "What's this about, Lloyd?"

Lloyd knelt before her, pulling a small box from his breast pocket. With an excited smile, she opened the box, revealing a beautiful ring with a sparkling diamond. "Harumi, will you marry me? Do you want to be my wife?"

Harumi was speechless, tears of joy starting to roll down her cheeks. With a trembling voice, she replied, "Oh, Lloyd, yes! Yes, I want to marry you! I want to be your wife!"

Lloyd stood up, happy and excited, and hugged Harumi with all his strength. It was the best moment of their lives, a moment they would remember forever.

From that day on, Harumi and Lloyd began planning their wedding. They were both excited and couldn't wait to start this new phase of their lives together.

The wedding day finally arrived. Harumi walked down the aisle, beautiful in her white dress, while Lloyd waited for her at the altar, his eyes full of love and happiness.

When Harumi arrived next to him, Lloyd took her hand and whispered, "You are my wife, my soulmate. I love you more than anything in the world."

Harumi smiled, touched, and replied: "I love you too, Lloyd. You are my light, my strength. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

And so, in front of all their friends and family, Harumi and Lloyd exchanged vows of eternal love. They were happy, knowing that their love would be a beacon in their lives, guiding them through every challenge and adventure.

And so, Harumi and Lloyd began their journey as husband and wife, ready to face whatever life threw at them. Together, they would build a future full of love, respect and happiness, a future that would last forever.

Written by pasticcina alla fragola- I meant Claudia.