~The crush on the green ninja~

In a quiet village hidden in the mountains of Japan, there lived a young girl named Harumi. She was known for her kindness and selfless spirit. Despite her beauty and fighting talent, Harumi had never wanted to be a member of the ninja, preferring instead to help the villagers with her medical skills.

One day, while she was treating a village elder, Harumi heard a noise coming from the surrounding forest. Worried, she hurried to the location of the disturbance. There, he found a wounded young ninja, who had clashed with a group of bandits.

"My name is Lloyd," the young ninja said, smiling faintly. "I was sent by my master to protect the village, but I was overwhelmed by bandits."

Harumi knelt next to him and began to treat his wounds. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you," she said softly. "But why did you come here alone? Shouldn't you have waited for your master?"

Lloyd smiled, admiring Harumi's kindness. "My master taught me that true courage lies in protecting others, even if it means facing danger alone. I heard that your village was in danger and I decided to intervene."

Harumi was struck by Lloyd's words. she had never met someone so brave and selfless. "You truly are a hero," she said, smiling. "I wish I could do something for you in return."

Lloyd stood up slowly, still a little weak. "you know, I heard that you are a very good fighter and have very good medical skills, you would be a valuable addition to the ninja group." Lloyd said.

Harumi was speechless. She had never considered becoming a ninja, but the prospect of fighting to protect others seemed fascinating to her. "I have to think about it," Harumi said. "okay, when can you let me know your choice?" Lloyd asked. "tomorrow at the lake in my village, at 6:00 pm" said harumi, lloyd nodded and said: "see you tomorrow then".

-the day after-

Harumi headed to the lake and when Lloyd arrived she was already there.

"I made my choice" - "I want to be part of the ninja." Harumi said. lloyd smiled "follow me". Lloyd said.

From that day, Harumi began training hard to become a ninja. Lloyd became her mentor, teaching her fighting techniques and guiding her into the world of the ninja. But in the meantime, Harumi began to have feelings for Lloyd.

"Harumi today I will teach you how to do spinjitzu" Lloyd said and then continued to explain, but Harumi wasn't paying attention, she was completely lost in his green eyes
and in his sweet voice. "harumi, is everything ok?"
Lloyd asked and Harumi came back to her senses. "e-um yes, of course!" Harumi said nervously.
harumi what are you thinking, you can't fall in love with the green ninja! Harumi thought in her head.

"harumi you seem a little distracted.. maybe you should take a day off".
Lloyd said. "you're right.. can I go to my village? I'm going back to the monastery tomorrow" Harumi said. "okay, see you tomorrow" Lloyd said and Harumi headed to the village.

when harumi arrived the first thing she did was go to see her friend skylor, she and skylor had always been friends since they were three years old.

"Hi Rumi! What are you doing here? Don't you have to train to be a ninja?" Skylor asked. "hi sky, I took a day off, since I need your help." Harumi said. "Okay, what help do you need?"
Skylor asked. they both sat on the edges of Skylor's bed. "let's say I have a crush on the green ninja" Harumi said nervously. "This means I won't be the only one dating a ninja anymoreeee-..." Skylor said only to realize she said something she shouldn't. "what!? you're dating a ninja!?" Harumi asked surprised and a little angry. "umh.. yes.." Skylor said. "and with which one!?" Harumi asked. "with kai, the fire ninja, hehe.." skylor said. "And why didn't either of you or him tell anyone!?" Harumi asked. "Look, it's my business! but let's not argue now!" Skylor said. "you're right" harumi said.

-few minutes later-

"So you like Lloyd?". Skylor asked and Harumi nodded. "I might have an idea of what you can do..." Skylor said.

Hi guys! Claudia and I wrote this, there will be a second part.