~there must be something wrong with me~

the city of ninjago was in chaos, lloyd had succeeded in his attempt to resurrect his father, and this was because of harumi, harumi had had the chance to stop lloyd but she didn't.

"this thing is wrong"

"there must be something wrong with me"

harumi said walking around the room with her head down as skylor looked at her.

"harumi.." Skylor whisper.

"it's my fault"

"I could have changed his mind"

"that's not true harumi.." skylor said continuing to stare at her.

"no! I could have made him change his mind! I know that deep down he has a heart, he just has an emptiness inside himself due to past traumas! I understand it, I know what it feels like and I know that I could have changed him!" harumi said stopping walking around the room.

"no, harumi.. you can't understand.. lloyd is a monster and you can't do anything about it.." skylor said.

-flashback-

Lloyd took on the mask of hatred. "how did you get it.." harumi said looking at lloyd. "lloyd can you give me the mask?" Harumi asked, no response from Lloyd.
"lloyd, what's going on?" Harumi asked. lloyd watched her right in the eyes without saying a word and that's when harumi understood..

"Are you the quiet one?" Harumi asked.

"yeah, you finally got there" Lloyd replied in a arsh tone.

"but why...?" Harumi asked as she slowly moved away from Lloyd.

"in your opinion? I've spent my whole life alone forced to be locked up inside a palace!" Lloyd shouted.

"yes, but this is not the solution believe me..."
Harumi said trying to convince Lloyd.

"yes it is! I can finally be with my father, be free, do what I want, how should you know what the solution is, you don't understand how I feel!" Lloyd yelled and then walked over to Harumi.

Lloyd's eyes began to turn purple and purple ergy began to come out of his hands.

lloyd grabbed harumi by the neck and threw her to the ground forcefully. "AND NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT" Lloyd shouted.

harumi looked at lloyd in disbelief without saying anything, lloyd instead remained in front of her giving her the chance to attack him with her green energy but harumi couldn't hurt him, he was the boy she was in love with, with whom she wanted to spend her life, she could never hurt him.

Lloyd then ran away with the mask, Harumi could have stopped him but she didn't because she was blinded by her sick love for him.

-flashback ends-

"but I love him!" Harumi shouted.

"you can't love him, I already told you he's a monster! he killed all our friends!" shouted back Skylor.

"yes but what can I do if I love him!?" -
"tell me! what can I do!?" Harumi shouted louder. Skylor didn't say anything.

"there must be something wrong with me!"
Harumi shouted as she walked out of the room Skylor was in and went to her bedroom.

"he's a monster, I don't know why I want him.."
Harumi whispers as she sat down on the edge of her bed and grabbed a photo of Lloyd from her pocket.

"there's something wrong with me.." harumi said looking at lloyd's picture.

"he's a monster.."

"he's a monster.."

"that boy is a monster.."

"but I love him.."

"but he doesn't love me.."

"There's something wrong with her." Skylor said to herself as she looked out the window at the chaos Lloyd and Garmadon had caused.

Hey guys! I wrote this One-shot, I hope you liked it! I still have to do the second part of the last one-shot, but for now I decided to write this thing. (I took inspiration from the song i put at the start to make this story)
-tania