Date

Atfter match

I walked around the pitch waving to the fans going over to a few who called me over to take photos, underestimating how many people already knew who who I was. When we did a full circle we all went back into the changing rooms cheering about the win

Katie- well done too my little sister and too molly for smashing their first match as proper gunners
Lauryn-  thank you Katie love you lots
Molly- thank you katie
Beth-  congrats to my favourite sibling and congrats Lauryn
Molly- thanks bethy Imma tell Ben tho
Beth- you wouldn't

A lot of congratulations and well dones we're shared with a lot of hugs as we showed and got changed back into our tracksuits. We all stayed as a big group no one splitting into there own friend ship circles as we left the stadium chatting and giggling. Then making the further walk through the crowd of fans onto the bus. We all congregated at the back of the bus Lotte getting her speaker ready for after Jonas did his speech everyone in the best mood ever. Unfortunately I was not able to sit next to Lauryn I was sat on the end at the back next to Beth but I kept sending her smirks and messages every now and then.

Jonas-  everyone that was an amazing start to the season 5-0 if we can get scores like that every now and then I will be really happy. I would like to say well done to everyone but a big well done to Lauryn and Molly for making there debuts and well done to Molly for not only scoring once but twice. Also a reminder that tomorrow is a rest day but we will be back training the day after to get ready for the next game which is away against Aston Villa.

Kim- thank you Jonas and thank you girls have a good day off and get lots of rest you all deserve it.

Leah- Lotte hit the tunes

As soon as Leah said that Lotte blasted her music throughout the bus. From what I could gather, she was the designated dj I was loving the variety of music that was played from north London forever to abba to strawberry kisses this playlist had everything.

As we got nearer to the colony I got more and more excited for mine and Lauryns date although I was also thinking of ideas of how we will be able to leave the house without the others being suspicious.

We reached the coleny all saying bye to each other then with me, Lauryn, Beth, Viv, Caitlin and Katie leaving as a group for our house. We reached the building be and Lauryn head straight upstairs to our room.

Lauryn- tables booked for 7 it's now 5:30pm we have an hour an a half to get ready and be there.
Molly- sounds good are we planning on telling the others where we are going or what
Lauryn- oo I didn't think of that
Molly- what if we told them we were going out with some of the u21 girls they wouldn't get suspicious then
Lauryn- ahh that's i good idea I can't wait for the date molly
Molly- me either Laur
Lauryn- right I'm going to gi get ready in the bathroom
Molly- alrighty

I got ready in our room. I was wearing this strapless v-necked green dress paired with some black heels and did some simple but standout makeup. After about 40minutes Lauryn came out of the bathroom wearing a black suit which fit her perfectly with her hair in a bun on the top of her head.

Molly- you look stunning
Lauryn-  so do you that dress is gorgeous on you
Molly- that suit is stunning Laur buy I can't wait to take it off you
Lauryn- Molly don't say that because we have to go out tonight come on let's go or we are gonna be late.

I grabbed her hand pulled her in for a small Kiss before following her down the stairs. Unfortunately we got stopped before we could open the door.

Kaitie- where you two going?
Molly- out
Viv- we can see that Molls
Lauryn- we going out to meet some of our mates from the u21s
Katie- well then have fun
Molly- we will bye

We headed out of the door then into the taxi that we had pre booked to take us to the restaurant. During the car ride I placed my hand on Lauryns thigh while we had a short but sweet conversation about how we thought the fame went which we both agreed went well then we talked about how easy it was for us to trick the girls and laughed. We reached out destination payed the taxi driver and got out of the car.

It was a posh restaurant on the outskirts of London. We booked the private table as we were both still quite unknown we wanted to keep it that way all it takes is one fan to post a photo and we are everywhere. We walked into the restaurant hand in hand where we were greeted by a waiter who took us to our hidden table which was actually in a separate room, which we were glad about. We received our menus and ordered drinks and we were both enjoying the night.

The night was coming to a close as we had both just finished our desserts. It was going really well the conversation didn't stop flowing talking about our family's and where we grew up and what we would like to achiever both wanting the same thing to become ballon dor winners and later in life both wanting family's which I'm glad about. Also finding out we are both close with our families finding out she's 1 if 11 and I'm 1 of 3 .

I knew it was time for me to ask the question. I also knew I wanted to be the one to ask. Even though this is only our first date it felt right as we had already knowen each other for years we were close and I wanted to take it to the next step.

Molly- Lauryn
Lauryn- yeah
Molly-can I ask you a question?
Lauryn- of course
Molly- will you be my girlfriend?

————————————————————————
Authors note
Hope you enjoy the cliff hanger although it's quite obvious the answer...

I'm going away this new year but hopefully I will be able to put out one more before 2024 if I'm not able to hope you all have a great new year

Please tell me what yiu think and if you have any ideas I'm also that type of person who avoids drama so if you have any ideas for drama please let me know.