Happiness

Looking Across from me was Lauryn, processing the question. Seconds felt like hours time had completely slowed down I was worried that she was going to say no. In this moment the only thing I wanted her to say was yes .

Lauryn- of course I will molls
Molly- I'm so glad you said yes I don't know what I would have done if you would have said no.
Lauryn- I could ever think of saying no to you
Molly- are yuh ready to go?

We left the table after paying going back in a taxi. On the way back we relaxed both staring into each others eyes, at this moment I wanted to spend the rest of my life together but also I didn't want to move to fast. I dropped my hand and rested it on her upper thigh for the rest of the journey. Lauryn made it so obviously that it effected her by shuffling in her seat looking around so desperately for this car ride to be over.

We both jumped out the car after paying and saying our thanks to the driver entering the house and running straight upstairs to our room not acknowledging our house mates on the way up. Both of us understanding how desperate we were for each other. We slipped inside of our bedroom. The next thing I know I was pinned up against our bedroom wall.

The entire night until 4am I got no sleep. Neither of us at that point cared about the noises we were making or the marks that were left. It was full of passionate behaviour that neither of us ever wanted to stop. However by the early morning we were both exhausted and made the mutual decision to stop and get some sleep not understanding what was to come later that day.

AUTHORS NOTE
HAPPY 2024 hope everyone has a good new year
Sorry for the short update going to try update more regularly now the festivities are over and the sizes of each should hopefully be longer

Any suggestions are welcome hope you enjoyed