17. Prediction.

Follow me on Instagram.

My insta I'd :⁠-⁠) mysticalwrites30

Please vote!! ^⁠_⁠^️❤️

Nayantara's pov

It was late in the evening when we reached the temple.

When i came out of the palanquin a strong cold wind hit me making goosebumps appeared on my skin. I wrapped a shawl around my body. I went to the group of ladies working together and i started helping them.

After two hour everything was done and we all ate our dinner together. After dinner all went to their tants calling it a night as we all were very tired because of the two days journey. I was walking towards my tant when i saw Anirudh going towards the backside of the temple. I frowned and went to the soldier who was gaurding the area nearby.

"Where yuvraj is going..?"

I asked him.

"He is going to meet guruji and kishori tai to ask them about tomorrow's pooja."

I nodded at him and went back to my tant. I laid down on my bed thinking about the words which were still ringing in my head. I didn't know that Anirudh really said those words last night or was it my dream. I wanted to ask him but I didn't wanted to embarrass myself. I just shrugged those thoughts away and waited for him to return back.

After sometime Anirudh came back. He looked at me, i thought he would ask me something like why i was still not sleeping but he just looked away, moving towards the table to drink some water. After drinking he pulled off his kurta. My eyes widened seeing his mascular back and i immediately looked away. It was cold and he would sleep like this.

He turned around and my own eyes betrayed me as they moved to see his well built body. He came towards me and my heartbeat raced. When he was near me i turned around facing the other side. I felt him laid down on the bed and i waited for few minutes for any moment but nothing. It was the first time in these few days that he didn't hugged me. I closed my eyes and i didn't know when i fell asleep.

Next day we both got ready and went to the temple to seek blessings of goddess durga. I was wearing a red beautiful lehanga which was specially given by Anirudh's mother to wear on the auspicious day.

After worshiping we took a round of the temple. When we were done we went to guruji and bent down to touch his feet. He gave us blessings and then put a vermilion on both our forhead and tied the red colour thread (kalawa) on our wrist.

He turned towards me and smiled a little before saying

"There is some time in hawan till then you can go to the backside of the temple and meet my wife i am sure you will enjoy her company."

"Ji."

I muttered and glance at Anirudh before going to the backside with Kashmira.

The view when I reached the backside was breathtaking, there were so many mountains and a small river was passing through the mountains. The radiant sun cast its warm glow between the rolling hills, illuminating the scene. Verdant greenery enveloped the surroundings, and amidst it, some animals peacefully grazed on the lush grass.

Everything was serene and there i saw an old lady sitting on a carpet outside her small house which was located between the trees opposite to the river. We went towards her and saw her knitting a shawl. We stopped near her and she looked at us when i bent down to touch her feet.