𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

∙ Cas

My anger issues. They are problematic.

I have to admit that this time I went too far, I completely lost my cool. Mind you, she is driving me crazy; in both senses of the word.

She may be the daughter of my competitor, she is strange and hard to decrypt and it's terribly attractive. But nothing exceeds this, I don't live to find someone unlike my brother.

The way she acts reminds me my mom and my sister at the same time. She's a pain in the ass, when she looks at you, you directly understand that she is powerful, tough and has guts. But she can be so sweet; I mean, from what I saw when she was talking with her friend. She is protective because she didn't let me do whatever I want with Sofia and I tested her to see her limits.

She doesn't have limits.

This mix of the two women of my family disrupts me. I feel guilty for seeing my mother and my sister in her and honestly, that's why I'm an asshole with her. Otherwise, I wouldn't be like that. I guess?

But that isn't the only thing, I know that she's dangerous and her father raised her, this is a point not to be overlooked.

And that is why I think that tomorrow is going to be hard for all of us. I mostly talk about my men, Alexya will lead them and a woman leading them isn't in their habits. I didn't tell them yet, happiness won't be their feeling.

And honestly I don't give a fuck because some of them need this kind of mission, this kind of particularity; they are too confident but they shouldn't be for tomorrow.

***

A light up a cigarette and I put it between my lips, the smoke overwhelms the bathroom. I put on a black compression t-shirt and black cargo pants, I brush my black hair back, a few strands fall in front of my face.

Then, I grab a sweatshirt and the big black bag by the handles which is full of stuff that we'll need.

I see Alexya's door closed, I don't know if she's already downstairs in the garage; I make sure of that by deciding to knock two times on the painted wood. I know what I did yesterday and I doubt about the fact that she forgives me; but she was a part of this story.

Whatever, I must focus. And she musts too.

My footsteps resonate in the house, I walk to the garage with the bag in my hand. Once I'm in the room, I throw the bag on the floor, put my sweatshirt on and clap my hands to get everybody's attention. I clap my hands like if they were my dogs, that's funny; being the boss of a cartel has several disadvantages but this is a funny part of the job.

Darius by my side, I start talking by telling that we divide the group in two parts and then I tell them the bad news.

-Hello, I'm not taking my time; two groups, one leader: me and one co-leader: Alexya, if I miss something, die or anything; obey her. Even if you know I won't die. I stop few seconds to admire their reaction, I laugh inside.

Darius has no reaction because he knew but Felice and the others... It's too funny to watch. Happy female leading dudes.

-And I need Rizzo and Averes in IT to neutralize anything that could disturb us, such as surveillance cameras, alarms, etc. Our communication won't be perfect, remember the prison is surrounded by a forest. I brin-

The sound of the door is heard in the entire house I think, the way she opened the door was violent. I see her eyes not made up for once, she ignore me; I take back what I said earlier. She doesn't forgive me. But I see the guys who will be with her looking at her too. Almost the same gaze that she threw me few seconds ago. But not for the same reason.