Natsu

~~~~~~~~
You were waiting at the guild since today is the day your husband Natsu is coming home from his three month job. You were six months pregnant, and expecting two baby girls. You already have a son who takes after Natsu, same eyes, attitude, and appetite but has your (h/c) hair.

"Mommy, when is daddy gonna be here?" Your son (c/n)(child name) asked you pulling on your shirt.
"He will be here so-" you were interrupted by the guild doors slamming open revealing your pink haired husband.
"Daddy!" (c/n) yelled as he ran to Natsu with tears in his eyes. Natsu picked him up and hugged him.

"Did ya take care of your mom for me while I was gone?" Natsu asked (c/n). (C/n) nodded and smiled. Natsu put him down and made his way to you. You smiled as tears pricked your eyes. When he got to you he wrapped you in his arms and gave you a long passionate kiss. You pulled away tears now flowing from your eyes.

"I missed you so much!" You said as he held you in his arms.
"I missed you too (y/n)! And you guys too!" He said while kissing your growing belly. You giggled at his actions.
**TIMESKIP**3 MONTHS**
You had just delivered your two beautiful baby girls. One had your (h/c) hair and Natsu's onyx eyes, while the other had Natsu's pink hair and your (e/c) eyes.
"They're beautiful (y/n), just like you." Natsu said which made you smile.

"I love you guys!" You said with tears of joy falling from your (e/c) eyes, looking at your little family.
"I love you guys to." Natsu said pressing his lips onto yours.
~~~~~~~~
Hi Mina!!! I hope you liked this story, it's my first reader insert fanfiction. Let me know who you want me to do next. Bye bye reader-chan!