Rogue

********
It's been a year since you left to see your parents. You are now on your way to Sabertooth, oh how you missed them. Especially a certain shadow dragon slayer. You two have been dating for a while now and you couldn't wait to see him.

~~timeskip~~

When you opened the guild doors, all attention was turned to you.
"I'm back everyone!" you yelled as tears pricked your eyes. You were so happy to see them.
"(Y/n)!" Sting and Yukino yelled as they hugged you tightly.
"I missed you guys so much!" You cried hugging them back.
"We missed you to!" They replied.
"Hey guys, where's Rogue?" You asked. They let you go and Sting pointed behind you. You turned around to see the person you have been waiting to see for a while. Rogue opened his arms and you ran into them hugging each other tightly.

"I missed you so much Rogue!" You cried.
"I missed you too (y/n)." He replied. You let go of each other and you both leaned in and your lips met.
"I love you (y/n)." Rogue said breaking the kiss.
"I love you too Rogue." You replied and kissed him again.
"Get a room you two!" Sting yelled.
********
Hi guys! Sorry for not updating, I was on vacation then my phone broke and my labtop wasn't working so I'm back now! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this one. Bye bye reader-chan!