Jellal

In honor of my birthday today!
********
Jellal's p.o.v
"Today is y/n's birthday and I'm planning a surprise party at our house for her so tell everyone and I'll have you two distract her for the day." I say to Lucy and Erza.
"Sure thing Jellal well distract her while you and the others get ready." Lucy says back.
"Thank you guys so much. And remember to keep her out until five. We have three hours to get ready." I say and they nod their heads and we go our separate ways.
Your p.o.v
    Today is my birthday and so far no one has said anything to me other than my parents and family members.  Not even my boyfriend Jellal said anything. He isn't even home. Did they all forget? I feel my phone vibrate and answer seeing it's a call from Erza.
"Hey y/n! Me and Lucy are going to take you out today! We'll be there in five! Be ready, see you!" and she hung up. I groan and roll out of bet and get dressed in white lace shorts, a black shirt with 'BTS' written in white bold letters, and my black and white high top converse. Right when I get downstairs the door swings open and Lucy and Erza appear with smiles on their faces.
      "Come on y/n lets go shopping I want to take you to get new shoes and clothes!" Lucy says excitedly dragging me out of the door.
**Timeskip**

Jellal's p.o.v
   "Come on guys we have to hurry! We only have a half hour until y/n gets here!" I yell clearly frustrated.
  "Chill out Jellal. We'll get done and your little girlfriend will shower you with lots of love and kis- OUCH! WHAT THE HELL JELLAL THAT HURT!" Natsu started but I quickly shut him up with a slap upside the head and a red face. I feel my phone vibrate and see a text from Erza.
E: We're on our way now! you guys done yet!
J: WHAT! oh my god try to make the ride over a little slower! We're almost done just keep stalling.
   "Guys there gonna be here soon time to pick up the pace!" I yell again rushing to get everything done.
Your p.o.v
    Erza and Lucy took me all over the place and around town shopping and doing nothing but walking and I'm tired. I took all my bags with the help of Lucy and Erza and we all walked onto the front porch. I took out my keys and opened the doors.
   "Jellal? Are you home?" I yell and turn on the lights. As soon as I did, all of my friends from school and Jellal, Erza, and Lucy yell a loud "SURPRISE" and jump out of their hiding spots. I drop my bags in surprise and tears of joy start to spill out of my eyes. Jellal walks up to me and brings me into a big, loving, warm hug.
   "Happy birthday y/n. I love you so much. I hope you like your party." Jellal says stroking my hair.
   "Thank you so much Jellal. And thank you everyone. I thought you all forgot about my birthday."
    "We'd never forget your birthday y/n! You're one of our best friends!" Levy says with a smile and everyone nods their head in agreement.
   "I turn back to Jellal and smile, wrapping my arms around his neck and he snakes his around my waist.
   "I love you Jellal. Thank you, for all of this." I smile.
   "I love you too. And I'd do anything for you." he smiles back and presses his lips onto mine in a sweet and passionate kiss.
********
Hello everyone! I decided I should make this chapter because yes today July 5th is my birthday and I wanted to give you guys a present. Hope you enjoyed this Jellal oneshot and I'll see y'all next time.