Gajeel

Modern au!
********
   You were scrolling through your social media page when you saw that the k-pop group Seventeen was going to have a concert in your city. (sorry I had to. I love seventeen so much!) You threw your hands up in excitement and almost threw your phone. You then quickly called. your friend (f/n) and told her the news.
  "OMG (F/N) DID YOU HEAR THAT SEVENTEEN IS GOING TO HAVE A CONCERT HERE IN A FEW WEEKS!" You screamed at her in excitement.
     "NO WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She screamed in disbelief.
     "Dead serious! Do you wanna go with me?" you asked hoping she'd say yes. "It's on the tenth. Can you go?"
    "Awe I can't (n/n). I'm sorry I'll be away then. Why don't you ask Gajeel to go with you." she replies.
    "Damn. I was hoping we could go together since we both love seventeen but I guess Gajeel would say yes because he's an 'Oh so talented musician'" you said with a laugh.
    "I wish I could go with you though. I have to go. Talk to you later (n/n)."
     "See ya (f/n)!" you said and hung up.
***Timeskip to tomorrow***
You were walking to school peacefully listening to music through your headphones when someone put their arm around your shoulder and pulled one of your headphones out of your ear. You looked up to see the pierced face of your boyfriend Gajeel.
"Hey babe!" Gajeel said and you smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Hey. So Gajeel, there's this band that's having a concert here in a few weeks and I was wondering if you'd want to go with me?" you asked hoping that he would say yes.
Gajeel stayed silent for a minute before looking down at you with a smile.
"Yeah I'll go with you shrimp. It'll be fun to watch and listen to good musicians like myself." he said with a cocky look on his face.
You rolled your eyes and laughed at him. You reached up and gave him a peck on the lips and thanked him and went your separate ways to your first class.
***timeskip to concert***
You and Gajeel were waiting outside the arena and you were so excited to finally see your favorite group especially your bias Wonwoo. (again sorry. if Wonwoo isn't your bias then change it but he's mine soo yeah...)
Gajeel gave the lady your tickets and she told you where your seats were. Once you got there you thought you were going to cry. You were in the front row.
The lights in the arena faded and you as well as everyone there started screaming and Seventeen came on stage.
"Say the name! Seventeen!" The band says together and they start walking around the stage. Wonwoo walked over to your side and waved to everyone. He then looked down and smiled and winked at you then walked back to the group. (I'd be on the floor crying😂)
"OMG GAJEEL MY BIAS JUST SMILED AND WINKED AT ME!" you screamed and jumped around holding his hands.
"Tch. Whatever." he said with a pouting face. You smiled knowing that he was jealous so you decided to tease him.
"Awe is the almighty Gajeel Redfox jealous of Jeon Wonwoo? Hmmm?" you said with a smirk.
"What no way!" he yelled with a red face.
"It's okay Gajeel. You're the only guy for me. Love you." you said and kissed him.
"I love you too (y/n)." he said smiling.
The concert consisted of screaming fangirls including you, singing along with the group, you fangirling over your bias, and a jealous Gajeel.
********
Hey guys hope you enjoyed! I had fun writing this one! Also a few questions.

If you listen to seventeen, what's your favorite song? ( mine is "Very Nice" that's why I put the music video in this chapter😁)

Who's your ultimate bias and bias wrecker in any kpop group? (my ultimate bias is Jungkook and my bias wrecker is Jimin from bts. In Seventeen, Wonwoo is my bias and my bias wreckers are Mingyu, Hoshi, S.coups, and Jun.)

And lastly... Do you guys want a face reveal? Just asking to do something different. If you're not interested then skip this question.😂