Lyon

********
You weren't girly, you didn't like dresses or skirts, but still, you had to wear a dress for the ball in honor of defeating the dragons. You wore a long (f/c) lacy dress that hugged your chest and flared out at the waist. Lucy had helped you pick it out since this wasn't your type of thing and everyone in the Fairy Tail guild knew that.

Once you and the girls got there you went straight to Gray. You have been friends with him and Lyon ever since Ur died.
"You look like a girl for once." Gray said smirking. (a/n: everyone says that cuz I wear Adidas and Nike stuff most of the time! anyways on with the story!)
"Shut up! I'm only wearing this cuz Lucy made me." you replied and stuffed your face with food.
"Wanna dance?" Gray asked after you finished eating. You nodded and he led you to go dance.

"Looks like someone is jealous." you laughed nodding your head in Juvias direction.
"I could say the same for you." Gray said looking at Lyon who looked like he was about to burst any second now.

You laughed and finished your dance with Gray, and watched Natsu get scolded by Erza about him pretending to be the king. You walked around a little then went out on the balcony for some fresh air.

"God this dress is really uncomfortable." you complained.
"But you look beautiful in it though." you turned around to see Lyon smiling at you.
"Hey Lyon. What are you doing out here?" you asked as he walked over to you.
"I came to talk to you." he replied and took your hand. "Listen (y/n), I've known you for a while now and seeing you dance with Gray made me realize that I don't want any guy to be with you. You make me happy and I want you to know that I love you (y/n)."

You stood, shocked at his words, but then smiled.
"I love you too Lyon." you said wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing your lips onto his. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around your waist.

You pulled away and smirked at him.
"You were jealous that I was dancing with Gray and not you, weren't you?" Lyon looked to the side and blushed.
"N-no I wasn't, I was just- oh forget it I was jealous." he admitted, " But I don't need to be anymore because I have you now and you love me back." You smiled and kissed him again and danced the night away.
********
Hello everyone! I have finally updated!😅 anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next chapter!