Rufus

********
Your p.o.v
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The only thing I remember was falling and everything went black, and now I'm here.

"Oh good you're awake." a voice said to me. I turned my head to the door and saw a really good looking guy with blond hair, a hat, and a mask on.

"Where am I?" I asked him.
"You are at Sabertooth." he said, "This is your guild. And I am Rufus Lore." he introduced himself and pointed to the (f/c) Sabertooth guild mark on my wrist.
"Can you tell me what happened and who I am?" I asked him hoping he knew what happened to me.
"You are (y/n) (l/n), an S class (magic) wizard." he said taking my hand. "And also my girlfriend." he said the last part quietly but I could still hear him.

"Really..." I paused taking in everything. "Can you show me around so I can maybe remember more?" I asked him.

He nodded and took my hand and helped me up. He then led me out into the guild hall. There I met people who said their names were Sting, Rogue, Yukino, and Orga. They all told me they were my friends but I remembered nothing. Rufus took me too all the places he said I had a special connection to but still nothing.

"Rufus it's getting late and I don't think I'll remember any time soon." I said sadly looking at him. He turned around and looked at me then smiled.
"Just one more place please (y/n). Then we can stop for tonight." he said taking my hand. I nodded and he led me to a tree that was on the top of a hill. When we got to the top, a memories washed over me.

****flashback****

I was sitting on top of a tree branch when I saw someone coming up the hill. I jumped from the tree and saw a man standing there.
"Who are you?" I asked him.
"I'm Rufus Lore of the Sabertooth guild." he introduced. He was from Sabertooth! I've always wanted to join that guild! "Might I ask who you are?" he asked.
"I'm (y/n) (l/n) and I was wondering if you could take me to join Sabertooth?" I asked. He smiled "Of course. Follow me." he motioned me to follow him down the hill.
'I can't believe I'm going to join Sabertooth!!' I thought.

****timeskip****

It's been two years since I joined Sabertooth. I love it there. With Sting as our new master and Rufus as my best friend, I couldn't ask for a better life! I've got a crush on Rufus but only Yukino knows. He told me to meet him at the tree, he said he had something to tell me, so here I am waiting for him. I hear someone coming up the hill and I turn around to find Rufus.

"Hello (y/n)." he smiled.
"Hello Rufus." I said back.
"I wanted to tell you something..." he hesitated "(Y/n) for the two years that I've known you, you have made a special place in my life and I want to tell you that I love you (y/n) and I want you to be mine." he said taking my hand.

I stood there not knowing if I heard right. Did Rufus just say that he loves me!
"I understand if you don't feel the-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. He was shocked at first but then relaxed and kissed back, placing his hands on my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. We broke apart and I looked at him and said,
"I love you too Rufus, and yes I would love to be your girlfriend!" He smiled at me and kissed me again.

****flashback end****

I looked at Rufus with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.
"I remember."

********
Hello reader-chan!!! I know it's been a while but I made this chapter for you! I hope you liked it! until next time!