•Starlit Sky•

User: Jack_Hughes

User: Jack_Hughes

Caption: "Your hand is blocking all the Stars!!"

Comments:

Luke_Hughes: I don't even need to say it..

Shipper64: Is he with Josie?!

Jack_Fan056: Focus on Hockey

Nico_Official: So I was right?
____________________________________
•Josie's Point Of View•

As we sat in the car it was dead silent, I could feel the nerves rolling off Jack and he could feel the anger Radiating off me.

"Jos, I'm sorry Trev called me freaking out about your parents and asked for me to go check on them something about not answering and it's totally my fault I didn't text you, I'm really sorry." His hand drifted from the gear to over my hand.

Fucking Trevor, He's like a little fucking mosquito causing issues for me. And he had the audacity to text me about want to talk after practice, No thanks now I'm going to dodge all your texts and calls.

I glanced over at Jack who was focused on the road before speaking.

"It's okay, I forgive you it's not your fault it's Trevor's."

He nodded before rubbing my hand and I smiled at him.

"How was practice?"

"It was okay, They are really focused on the Olympics though." He chuckled.

"Josie, that's because you're most likely their only hope to make it there."

I had never really thought of it that way until he said that and I mean I guess he was right.

"I never really thought of it that way"

"That's because you don't see yourself the way I or the rest of the world sees you." I smiled and looked on my phone my text inbox had shown a message so I clicked on it and my heart dropped.

Vincent Dunn, A well known NHL player also well known to my family as my ex boyfriend. Vincent treated me awful and basically used me to get closer to Jack,Trevor,Quinn, and Luke. Not to mention the toxic things he said.

My face drained of color and Jack seemed to notice.

"What's wrong?"

"Vince texted me..." His jaw tightened and he squeezed my hand.

"What he say because I'll kill him Jos." I shook my head.

" I didn't look, We can look later." I shut off my phone and slipped it into my bag before Jack pulled over and moved to the back seat, I followed him soon after.

We began to star gaze and sat there for hours just talking, This is the moment I realized I could never lose Jack Hughes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 3 H o u r s   L a t e r  - - - - - - - - - - -
As we walked up the apartment stairs I led the way, with Jack following close behind carrying my bag. During our little adventure Trevor blew up my phone with about a half dozen messages.

Ignore.

Sometimes I wonder if god really loved us all so much, why did he put men on this earth they are such an inconvenience to us woman.

I said goodnight to Jack and gave him a hug before making my way into the bathroom and running a hot shower.

As I was in the shower I began to rub in my floral scent shampoo and conditioner into my hair before putting it in a claw clip and applying a body scrub. Then I wash the scrub off and took out my hair, washing everything out of it. Lastly I washed my body and grabbed a towel and threw my hair up in it and wrapped another towel around my body, before I headed to my room and off to bed soon after that.

As I laid in bed all clean I decided that tomrrow morning before the devils practice I'll open Vince's text.

Is that a good idea.... Probably not.
____________________________________
What do we think the text is going to say???

Word count:633

Guys I have to go back to school...😭 I hope u all had a amazing Christmas