•Text Messages•

User:Tea_Room01

User:Tea_Room01

Caption: Vince's Dunn texting his Ex girlfriend Josie Zegras, what a rude hateful bitch.

Tagged: VinceDunn, Josie_Zegras

Comments:

That_Zegras: Don't ever call my sister something when you have to hide be-hide a screen.

VinceDunn:Right Like what's her issue?
^
Jack_Hughes: Your her issue, see ya at next weeks game hope you got good padding.
^
Luke_Hughes: Sometimes I'm such a proud sibling.

Quinn_OfficalHughes: This is so petty.
____________________________________
•Josie's Point Of View•

When I woke up the realization of last night had set in, not only did I text Vince back but he leaked our messages just about fucking everywhere, and now I'm currently laying in my bed reading a fucking instagram post where Jack is threatening to beat Vince up, or at-least implying it.

I have fucking practice today and my life can't be put on hold over some stupid text messages. I looked over at the time.

7:32 A.M

I pushed myself out of bed and made my way into the kitchen to find about half the devils team staring up at me. Well that's an over statement it was only Luke,Jack, Nico, and Jesper.

As soon as Jack took notice of my presence he stood up and started to grab me coffee and a bowl of cereal before placing it in front of where he was sitting, the room was dead silence so I broke the silence.

"What ever you want to ask me, just ask it already."

Luke spoke first " I know you're okay because I can just tell but as your best-friend I wanted to tell you you're the funniest person I know."

Nico spoke next "on behalf of half the NHL I want to thank you for saying somthing we all wish we could have said to Vince." Jesper Agreed before I could feel Jacks body lingering behind me.

I looked up at him "Jack you shouldn't have threatened him it puts your career on the line and it's not worth it." He nodded his head at me, but he still stood behind me almost protecting me from everyone in the room, not that any of them would do anything.

"We are all going to the rink, We can give you a ride?" Nico asked before I shook my head yes and set my bowl in the sink before going and grabbing my coffee and rushing off to my room.

I threw on my usual rink outfit before dashing out back into the living room everyone seemed to get quiet on the way to the rink, I would like to believe it's because was nervous to get to the rink and there practice after what happened but I also couldn't help but this a certain player on the devils team said something to his teammates.

Everyone when their spilt ways when we got to the rink and I found my teams for I joined the for warm-ups and explained my new situation.

I looked up as the rink suddenly doubled in voices and I saw the whole hockey team walk in the rink.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

My coach went over and began to talk to theirs before she spoke out-loud

"They are having issues with their rink and will have to split this one with us."

I sigh, great I can't fucking focus with him in here. Let alone think, I know his coach knows about the threats he made it's just about time he sees me in here and says something.

"Josie, go for your triple axel." My coach spoke and I nodded quickly before skating around picking up speed, each time I switched from the left skate to my right skate I could feel the Nerves pouring off me, he's watching, the coach is watching and I leap up into the air.

First axel done.

Second axel done.

Third axel done.

I was coming back down from out of the air and then I felt it...I wasn't going to land this. I tried to tighten up my body before I hit the ground and felt the cold ice.

Everything went black.
____________________________________
Uh oh....
GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND MID-TERMS IM SO SORRY I LOVE U ALL THANK U SM FOR 1K READS!!!!!

Word count:  725