•Pick Up the Pieces•

User: Luke_Hughes

User: Luke_Hughes

Caption: No caption needed

Tagged: Jack_Hughes and Josie_ZegrasOffical

Comments:

User101: Are they dating

Jacks_Fan: He needs to focus on hockey

That_Zegras: ... Can someone get my sister to call me.
____________________________________
•Jacks Point Of View•

I had practice this morning and it was overall good I tend to enjoy it. Our team is a big family and we mess around at practice when we can but today was different I just wanted to lay in bed with Josie and comfort her. She was not herself, quiet and distant.

This morning when I looked at my phone I had a couple messages from my parents then some from Josie's mom. But most importantly I had over 60 from T.

Some of the messages were just one letter but a lot of them consisted of him asking about his sister and telling me I better answer before he drives to Jersey and commits murder.

I ignored them.

I sat in the car with Luke driving home from practice and thoughts settled in my head most of them ending with my blonde and how she was doing. My game is tomorrow against Vincent and I can't help but think about the amazing noise of me slamming his body into the glass.
____________________________________

•Josie's Point Of View•

As I laid in my bed as frozen as ice I kept replaying everything that happened in the past week and it all consisted of things I didn't need and today I was changing that, I was shoving every feeling and pain my body had and was putting it in a bottle and throwing it out the window.

I has showered then applied ice to my body and now i'm in my bed watching netflix enjoying Grey's Anatomy. I had heard the front door click open and the sound of Luke's footsteps followed by Jacks.

My door clicked open and Jack peeked in before seeing I was awake then he fully open the door and came in before shutting it be-hide him. I smiled lightly at him before he spoke.

"How are you feeling?" I watched him move from my door to my bed and he sat down and glanced over my body for any visible pain.

"I'm fine, i'm ready for the game tomorrow are you?" Something flashed in his eyes before he nodded and pushed a strand of hair be-hide my ear without another word he turned and made his way out. I scrolled through instagram before shutting my phone off and setting it and taking a nap.

____________________________________
okay because i'm lowkey hating this book and might wrap it up soon

anyway short chapter sorry

thoughts on me starting a mafia romance?!