devils love 29

Author pov .

It's been a week since yn came back . But she always feel weird around her . Jk always be busy with work and He doesn't have time to be with yn .
Yn always alone in that big house and she feels so bored and didn't have any work to do . The time she will be happy is that in Night only cause Jk will come home and spend only small time with her.

Yn pov .

It's been 11 pm Jk didn't come home . Is something wrong with him . Then I saw the door open It's taehyung he smiled and came sat next to Me

Taehyung: he will come home later so you have be sleep now

My face become so sad and idk what wrong with him. I hate this feeling.

Taehyung: what's wrong yn
Yn: it's been week since I came here but he doesn't spend some time with me and he always come home so late .

Taehyung face become sad and I look at him with tears on my eyes.

Yn: is something wrong taehyung
Taehyung: Oh my brat look he is very busy to track someone and.....
Yn: and what.
Taehyung: *sigh* He always look at your photo everytime he thinks about you yn
Yn: really but why don't he come home
Taehyung: he will come brat now sleep.

He ruffle my hair and smiled waved at me and went out I sigh and lay down in the bed and I miss him so much .

*skips to morning*

Damn ah I so tired ahh wait something beside me huh what is it ...........

Jk..

Oh ..........

Yn: jk baby .

He is sleeping huh .

Yn: jk Jk wake up baby .

Jk: Oh morning love *groan*

Yn: when did to came here *suspicious*

Jk: Oh love why do see me like that

Yn: like how darling.

He pulled me close and wrap his hands on my waist and he look at me with his dark sinful eyes and I can't avoid that eyes . His tongue is playing with his piercing I got hot while seeing that and even he pulled me close and I avoid his gaze and look at sheets.

Jk : taehyung told me everything baby *dark playfull gaze*
Yn: what *shocked*
Jk: baby look I have so many head ache and I know I didn't spend time with you and I know how much you crave for my touch . *kiss her hands*
Yn: I...I.. you..... *stuttering*
Jk: did the snake bite your tongue love.

He smirk and try not to laugh and I pout and I can't say anything because of his playfull manner .

Yn: you teasing me so much love.
Jk: Oh really love .
Yn: j...just stop.

I laugh and stood up and came down I saw suga oppa sipping the coffee and I smile and hug him .

Yn: morning oppa
Yoongi: Oh morning yn *hug her*
Yn: did you eat something
Yoongi: huh no darling
Yn: can I make something for you eat.
Yoongi: no darling I am in little hurry.
Yn: but please eat something *puppy eyes*
Yoongi: I can't avoid those eyes *sigh* okay make me something

I smile and make him a simple sandwich and he ate and kiss my cheek and rush out like a grandpa I laugh and I ate something and cleaning the plates.
I saw jk came down while having cigarette in his hands I frown my brows.

Yn: baby.
Jk: yes princess *look at her*
Yn: are you smoking
Jk: yeah I am stressed a little.
Yn: when did you have this habit baby
Jk: when you went away from me *smoke*
Yn: you need get rid of it
Jk: but I can't I am addicted
Yn: why you smoke when you have me

He was stunned and he throw it away and came near to me I back off little and he had the slyly smirk on his face and he lock me Between the kitchen counter.

Jk: do you know how dangerous that words mean baby
Yn: um idk baby I just ....um..
Jk: does the snake bite your tongue
Yn: uh no ..I... *sutter*
Jk: you what .

He look at me with a smirk and smile at me I just feel my face is getting heat up and idk how to react or.

Yn: but promise me you won't smoke again
Jk: sure I promise .
Yn: are you sure baby
Jk: yeah sunshine I am sure .

He lean close and stare me with his dark eyes which make so many sins for Me and his tattoo hand become naughty and wrap his hands on my waist and pull Me close and I put my hands on his monster chest and I feel he is getting turn on and I can't help but smile and blush.

His lips came closer to me but for teasing he didn't kiss me yet . I sigh and pull him close and kiss him and in speed of minutes he kiss me and make me sit on the table and he pulled my leg and wrap around his waist and he even deepen the kiss .

His naughty hands went to my thighs and circling it and Made me feel the whole zoo to run in my stomach I just feel so amazing after a long time I am feeling his touch and his lips which crave for Me.

He pulled away and kiss my head .I smile and blush so hard I didn't dare to see his eyes but i feel his gaze on me.

Jk: after a long time you gave me a long kiss Babygirl
Yn: yeah finally I feel your touch baby
Jk: I fucking missed how you blush under me and how I make you moan for my touch and your slim waist and that soft gentle creamy skin that flawless jaws of your I fucking missed everything my love everything.

I was shocked and listen how much he missed my body I can't help but to blush while looking at him . His big veiny hands just cares my cheek and make me look at him .

Jk ; how about we make little fun ....just you and me ....

The devil play his Game wisely ........

Author: I know I didn't update the story I am sorry I Was stress about my fucking college things okay I will try to update more 😅🫠