Sahyo - Endless darkness

In the heart of Seoul, a city that once pulsed with life, Sana and Jihyo were two souls intertwined by love. Their bond, like a sweet melody, echoed through streets illuminated by cherry blossoms. But the harmony of their story was suddenly disrupted by a zombie apocalypse that shattered their world.

The struggle for survival became their daily dance, with zombies blocking out the sun, and terror hanging in the air. Sana, with her courageous eyes, led Jihyo through the hellish landscape of Seoul, promising to protect her from every threat.

However, on a dark night, as they sought refuge in an abandoned building, fate played its cruel card. Zombies surrounded them, their moans echoing like a requiem for lost normalcy. Sana and Jihyo found themselves trapped, danger closing in.

With determination in her eyes, Sana said to Jihyo, "I love you more than anything, Jihyo. Promise me you'll keep fighting." Then, with courage, she charged at the zombies to give Jihyo time to escape. It was a moment of sacrificial heroism but also the beginning of tragedy.

As Jihyo ran through dark corridors, she heard Sana's call behind her. Loss weighed on her heart, but Sana's promise was a beacon of hope. "I will live for both of us, Sana," Jihyo vowed, tears mixed with determination.

Weeks passed like elongated shadows. Alone amidst the ruins, Jihyo bore the weight of her grief and the broken promise. Every corner of the city told their interrupted story, and loneliness was her constant companion.

One day, while scavenging for food in an empty supermarket, Jihyo saw a broken mirror. The reflection showed her face marked by sorrow, but the fire in her eyes still burned. "Sana, I must keep fighting for both of us," she whispered.

Jihyo's decision led her to a surprising fate. Through the city's ruins, she searched for Sana among zombies, following her memory and the call of shared love. It was a journey of fear and hope, of tears and forgotten smiles.

Finally, amidst a crowd of lifeless creatures, Jihyo found Sana. Her heart raced as she approached. "Sana, we will continue together," she said, a shadow of sadness in her eyes.

In a moment of intimate tragedy, Jihyo volunteered to be bitten by Sana. It was an act of eternal love, a sacrifice to reunite even in darkness. The transformation was swift, and together, Sana and Jihyo, now creatures of the night, walked hand in hand through the ruins of Seoul.

Their story, once a fairy tale of love and courage, was now an epic of sadness and sacrifice. Together, they wandered through the shadows, witnesses to a love that had defied death itself. Seoul, reduced to a silent cemetery of memories, saw the immortal couple pass by, a monument of eternal passion in a world that had lost its light.

Eternity, however, carried the weight of endless sorrow. Jihyo, walking beside Sana, felt the pull of a happy past now overshadowed by undeath. Every step was an echo of tears never dried, and every gaze between them reflected love trapped in darkness. Their eternity, though shared, was permeated by a sadness that nothing could dispel.

In the empty streets, Jihyo whispered to Sana the secrets of their past, while zombies ignored the echo of a love defying time. Their cold skin reflected the sadness of a shared fate, as the wind carried away their invisible tears. The endless night was their companion, and darkness became their refuge.

Jihyo and Sana, a couple destined to stay together, were prisoners of endless love and endless sorrow. Their story, now carved in the stars and the silence of the night, is a monument to the fragility of love in a world that has lost its humanity.

Yet, even in this dark eternity, a glimmer of hope arises. As Jihyo and Sana walk hand in hand through the ruins of Seoul, their immortal love defies cruel fate and the apocalypse surrounding them. And as the world crumbles around them, the strength of their bond shines like a star in an infinite night sky. Together, they face eternity with the courage of those who have known loss but have found a new beginning in endless darkness.

✄✄✄

I bitterly regret what I wrote. In this period my imagination is playing tricks. Im so sorry for this. I'll do better next time. Bye-bye