Sahyo ft. Mimo - Shadow of jealousy

Jihyo watched with tenderness as Sana and Mina, Sana's coworker, laughed together. A slight feeling of jealousy crossed her heart as she noticed they were spending a lot of time together, working on a project that had brought them to Sana's house. While Sana and Mina were engrossed in their work, Jihyo observed them from a distance, wondering if maybe she should join them.

One day, she decided to express her feelings affectionately.

"Sana, can I talk to you for a moment?" Jihyo asked with wide eyes and a tender smile.

Sana smiled, stroking Jihyo's hair. "Of course, sweetheart. What's on your mind?"

Jihyo lowered her gaze, hesitating. "Lately, I've been feeling a bit jealous when you spend so much time with Mina, especially when you work together here at home."

Sana lifted her face gently. "Oh, my love, I didn't mean to make you feel that way. Mina is just a coworker, but I understand how it might seem. You are my top priority."

Jihyo sighed in relief as Sana gave her a tender forehead kiss. "I miss you when we're not together," Jihyo confessed.

Sana took her hand, smiling gently. "I understand, sweetheart. I'll try to balance our time better. You are my special girl, and I want you to feel loved always."

From that day on, Sana tried to involve Jihyo in their work, making the project a shared experience. They all worked together, laughing and joking as they faced challenges and celebrated successes.

One afternoon, as they all gathered in Sana and Jihyo's kitchen, Jihyo watched with a smile as Sana and Mina laughed at a shared joke. In that moment, Sana turned to Jihyo.

"Come here, sweetheart," Sana said, opening her arms.

Jihyo approached, hugging her. Sana whispered in her ear, "I never want you to feel left out. You are important to me."

Mina smiled tenderly, watching the couple exchange affectionate kisses and hugs from time to time.

As time passed, Jihyo started to feel more comfortable with Mina's presence. However, one day, during a casual conversation, Mina revealed a surprising secret.

"You know, I haven't told you, but I already have a wife. Her name is Momo," Mina confessed, smiling.

Jihyo's eyes widened, while Sana chuckled softly. "That explains everything, sweetheart. Mina is already taken!"

Jihyo's jealousy instantly vanished, replaced by a surprised smile. Mina, noticing Jihyo's reaction, approached and gave her a warm hug.

"I'm sorry if you had doubts, Jihyo. I hope we can all be good friends now," Mina said kindly.

From that day on, the dynamic between Jihyo and Mina changed. They became close friends, sharing laughs, confidences, and happy moments. Additionally, the love story between Jihyo and Sana continued to grow, now without any shadow of jealousy, but with the certainty of deep and enduring love.

♧♧♧

I wrote all this while I was on the bus, I hope I didn't disappoint you. (I admit it was very cheesy)