Nahyo - Plush bear

Jihyo and Nayeon found themselves in a theme park, surrounded by the sparkling lights of the rides and the cheerful sounds of children's laughter and background music. The crisp air was filled with the scent of cotton candy and popcorn, and excitement was palpable. Walking hand in hand, the two girlfriends stopped in front of one of the many games to win a huge plush bear that stood proudly on a counter.

"Look at it, Nayeon! It's so cute, I have to win it!" exclaimed Jihyo, her eyes shining with determination and desire.

"Are you sure you can do it?" asked Nayeon with an amused smile. "It seems harder than you think."

"Of course!" replied Jihyo confidently. "Watch and learn."

Jihyo approached the counter and purchased a handful of balls. Concentration and determination were evident in her gaze as she threw the balls, trying to hit the targets. Attempt after attempt, however, her throws seemed to always miss by a small margin.

"Darn it!" exclaimed Jihyo, biting her lip. "I'm so close to win it!"

Watching the scene, Nayeon tried to hold back a laugh. "Maybe you need a bit of luck," she said reassuringly as Jihyo threw another ball that narrowly missed the target.

"I don't know what I'm doing wrong!" said Jihyo, frustrated. "It seemed so easy."

Nayeon smiled at her, approaching and patting her on the shoulder before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Let me try," she said with a light and confident tone.

Jihyo looked at her skeptically but curiously. "Oh, really? Let's see what you've got," she said, crossing her arms with an ironic smile.

Nayeon approached the counter with an air of confidence. She took a ball, weighed it for a moment, and with a mischievous smile, threw it towards the target. The shot was perfect, hitting the target on the first try.

"I can't believe it!" shouted Jihyo, jumping up and down with joy. "You did it! You really did it!"

The game attendant took the huge plush bear and handed it to Nayeon, who accepted it with a triumphant smile. Jihyo, bursting with joy, jumped on her, wrapping her arms around her.

"You're amazing, Nayeon! Did you see how good you are?" exclaimed Jihyo, kissing her all over her face in an explosion of happiness.

Nayeon laughed, happy to see Jihyo so excited. "It's nothing, really," she said, hugging her tightly. "But I'm glad I won for you."

Jihyo took the plush bear and hugged it tightly. "This is the best day ever," she said, looking at Nayeon gratefully.

Nayeon looked at her and burst into laughter. "Look how big it is! It's almost bigger than you!"

Jihyo blushed slightly but laughed along. "Don't tease me! It's just so cute and fluffy."

Nayeon smiled sweetly at her. "I'm glad you're happy. Shall we go on another ride?"

Jihyo nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, absolutely! But first, I want to try that roller coaster!" she said, indicating a gigantic iron structure towering against the sky.

Nayeon tensed slightly, looking at the roller coaster with a mix of fear and hesitation. "That one?" she asked, trying not to show her fear. "It looks rather... tall."

"It will be so much fun!" exclaimed Jihyo, pulling her towards the entrance of the roller coaster. "Don't worry, I'll be with you the whole time."

Nayeon took a deep breath, deciding to show courage for Jihyo. "Okay, let's go," she said with a hesitant smile. "I'll do it for you."

They stood in line, holding hands, and Jihyo continued to hold the plush bear with her other hand. When it was their turn, they settled into the roller coaster car, Jihyo excited and Nayeon slightly pale.

As the roller coaster began to ascend, Nayeon felt her heart beating faster and faster. "Jihyo, are you sure this is a good idea?" she asked, squeezing Jihyo's hand tightly.

"It's going to be fantastic, trust me!" replied Jihyo, giving her a reassuring smile.

As the car reached the top and began the dizzying descent, Nayeon closed her eyes and clung to Jihyo, her heart pounding wildly. Jihyo's screams of pure joy and adrenaline filled the air, while Nayeon tried to hold back her own fear.

"Don't worry, I'm here!" shouted Jihyo, trying to reassure her. She felt Nayeon holding onto her as if her life depended on it.

The roller coaster ride was a succession of twists, drops, and breathtaking climbs. Nayeon never let go of Jihyo, clinging to her with all her might. When the car finally slowed down and stopped, Nayeon slowly opened her eyes, still slightly shaken.

"We did it!" exclaimed Jihyo, beaming. "Did you see? It wasn't so bad, was it?"

Nayeon smiled, trying to mask her tremors. "Oh, it was nothing for me," she said with feigned nonchalance. "Really, a piece of cake"

Jihyo laughed, knowing that Nayeon was trying to appear brave. "Really? You looked pretty terrified," she teased affectionately.

"No, no, it was just an act to entertain you," replied Nayeon, lifting her chin with fake arrogance. "I'm tough, remember?"

The two burst into laughter as they got off the roller coaster and headed towards another part of the park. "What do we want to do now?" asked Nayeon, happy to be back on solid ground.

"Let's see," said Jihyo, looking around. "How about we go on the Ferris wheel? It's more peaceful."

Nayeon nodded enthusiastically. "Perfect. And maybe afterward we can get something to eat. I'm craving ice cream."

"And ice cream it is!" replied Jihyo, taking her hand as they headed towards the Ferris wheel.

The Ferris wheel stood majestic against the sky, with colorful lights making it shine in all its beauty. Jihyo and Nayeon lined up, still smiling and full of excitement for the next adventure.

As they waited for their turn, Nayeon couldn't resist and pulled out her phone to take some pictures. "Smile, Jihyo!" she exclaimed, aiming the phone at her girlfriend.

"Don't take pictures of me, I look like a mess!" joked Jihyo, covering her face with her hands.

"Oh, stop it! You're beautiful always," said Nayeon affectionately, still taking a picture of Jihyo hiding her face with her hands, laughing.

After a few minutes, they finally reached their turn and boarded the cabin of the Ferris wheel. As the cabin began to ascend slowly, Jihyo approached the window, her eyes shining with wonder.

"Look at all the people down there!" said Jihyo, pointing down as she looked at the park from a spectacular height.

Nayeon smiled at her, holding her gently. "It's perfect," she said simply, watching the sunset paint the sky red and orange.

The two girls spent a few minutes in silence, admiring the view and enjoying the serenity of the moment.

As the Ferris wheel began to descend back to earth, Jihyo and Nayeon looked into each other's eyes, still smiling.

"This has truly been the perfect day," said Jihyo as they sat on a bench eating their ice cream, gazing at the moon.

Nayeon took her hand and squeezed it gently. "With you, every day is perfect," she replied with a loving smile.

Jihyo leaned against her shoulder, watching the sky turn blue and black. "I love you, Nayeon," she said softly.

"I love you too, Jihyo," Nayeon replied, kissing her on the forehead. "And I can't wait to live many more perfect days together with you."

And so, with hearts full of love and happiness, the two girlfriends enjoyed the rest of the evening in the theme park, confident that this was just one of the many special moments they would share together.

✧✧✧

I admit it's not the best, but I hope you still like it. Thank you all for reading this one shot! Bye bye everyone ^^