Twice - Family AU pt.1

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were two women in love, united by the sacred bond of marriage. They had a wonderful family of seven beautiful daughters: nine-year-old Sana and Momo, eight-year-old Jihyo and Mina, seven-year-old Dahyun, and Chaeyoung together with Tzuyu both six years old.

One hot summer day, the little girls were all gathered in their beloved garden. The little ones' joyful laughter echoed in the air as they played happily with each other.

Sana: "Look girls! I found a rare four-leaf clover! It brings good luck!"

Mina: "Really? Let me see it!"

Momo: "But where did you find it?"

Sana smiled contentedly as she showed off her bright green treasure.

Dahyun: "Hey girls! Why don't we have a race to the end of the driveway?"

Chayeong and Tzuyu nodded enthusiastically at the idea.

Tzuyu: "Let's go! Are you ready to lose to Queen Tzuyu's speed?"

Jihyo got into position for the start.

Jihyo: "Don't subestimate me, Tzuyu! I am faster than you think!"

The girls lined up on the driveway and waited for the race to begin.

Nayeon: "Ready... Start!"

The seven sisters ran with all their might down the driveway, awakening the echoes of their laughter and light footsteps.

Jeongyeon: "Who will arrive first?"

Nayeon: "I can't decide! They are all so fast!"

Sana approached the finish line, followed closely by Momo and Jihyo. The three sisters hugged each other happily for the race they had just completed.

Sana: "We ran like the wind!"

Jihyo: "It was a great day!"

Momo: "And I look forward to many more things together!"

The other four little sisters arrived shortly after, all smiling and proud of their accomplishments.

Dahyun: "I came in last but had a lot of fun!"

Chayeong: "That's right! It was the best run of my life!"

Mina nodded in agreement with her younger sisters.

Tzuyu: "Yes, it was really fun! But now that we've run so much can we have ice cream?"

The seven daughters looked at Nayeon and Jeongyeon with sweet, hopeful eyes.

Jeongyeon smiled lovingly at her wonderful family.

Nayeon: "Of course girls! Today is going to be a special day. We can indulge in all the ice cream we want!"

Joy exploded in each little girl's heart as they jumped in the air from contentment. That crazy day remained etched in their memory as one of the happiest and most beautiful moments of their lives. And so, Jeongyeon and Nayeon continued to experience extraordinary days together with their beloved daughters, nurturing their unconditional love and creating unforgettable memories.

✰✰✰

I hope you enjoyed it and in case you did I might do a part two.