Christmas Eve

'JINGLE BELLS, NICO SMELLS,
MONSTERS GO AWAY!
I AM HOT,
JASONS NOT!
CAMP HALF BLOOD ALL THE WAY! HEY!'

'Leo, shut up.'

'JINGLE BELLS, GAIA SMELLS,
NICO DI ANGELO'S GAY,
I AM HOT,
FRANK IS NOT,
TEAM LEO ALL THE WAY, HEY!'

'SHUT UP VALDEZ! I AM TRYING TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO MY BOYFRIEND!'

'Sorry Annie.'

'How comes I'm not hot?'

'Because, Sparky, I am hotter. And I already used Frank in the second one and everyone knows Captain Saltwater over there isn't too bad.'

'Touche.'

'Why isn't blue a christmas colour!? Blue is for all occasions!'

'Because- Oh, I give up.'

'Exactly!'

'Hi.'

'ARGH! Gods Nico, you need to stop doing that!'

Nico just rolled his eyes at the Son of the Sea and gently moved the blade from infront of his nose.

'Nice to see you too Kelp Head.'

There was a knock at the door and Grover opened it, revealing Thalia and Reyna.

'Hope we're not late. Somebody,' Reyna glared at the girl beside her, 'took ages to get ready.'

Thalia shrugged. 'These boots take a while to lace.'

'Don't worry, Nico and I just got here,' Will assured.

They all sat on the sofa and watched a christmas movie. Percy had wanted to watch The Little Mermaid but he had been outvoted. So they were now watching Home Alone.

'Hey, the parents are just like ours! They forgot about they're child!'

'Oh my gods, yeah!'

'Hey, my dad isn't that bad. My stepmother, Persephone, did turn me into a dandelion once... And Demeter wants me to eat cereal all the time... But other than that, they're okay.'

'I got turned into a guinea pig once.'

'Well, I was a tree for about 6 years so beat that!'

They turned back to the film.

'Okay, so. Imagine this. We are Kevin, the parents are our godly parents and the burglars are monsters! That pretty much explains our life! Well, minus the little get-together at the end.'

Everyone else nodded. Well, everyone but Annabeth who shook her head at her boyfriend's stupidity.