Christmas Eve

Piper thought she was going to piss herself laughing. Annabeth was trying (and failing) to keep a poker face, shaking her head slightly. Hazel was fanning herself whilst giggling and Calypso had an eyebrow raised, despite the amused smile on her face.

When the boys had said they had a surprise, they had not expected them to come out and do a full on Mean Girls inspired dance routine in the middle of the room. Frank cheeks were bright red whilst Percy and Jason were very into it, smirking at their girlfriends and posing together. Leo... well, Leo was being Leo. With cheeky winks and smirks to the audience, mostly aimed at Calypso.

When the boys did a slap drop, not even Annabeth could contain herself any longer. Everyone burst into laughter as the boys ended with a pose.

Piper had tears streaming down her cheeks as she rolled around on the floor, clutching her side as she laughed. Annabeth was shaking her head whilst laughing as Hazel blushed almost as red as her boyfriend, giggling and fanning her face. Calypso was making out with Leo, laughing against his lips. Even Nico and Will were blushing slightly whilst laughing. Thalia and Reyna were just almost dying with laughter. Thalia rolled off the bed, joining Piper on the floor. Grover laughed with Annabeth at his best friend.

'No words.'

'That- that- was- so- funny!' wheezed Piper through her laughs.

Leo pulled away from Calypso and winked at his best friend. This just made Piper laugh more.

'That was nothing, Beauty Queen. All da ladies luv Leo!'

'Anyway, we should probably get changed.' Frank was blushing bright red. Hazel ran over to him and kissed him. If it was possible, his cheeks went even more red. Hazel giggled before brushing her fingers against her boyfriend's cheek.

'Now, for the dramatic exit!' Percy announced, as he whistled loudly.

A large, winged horse with a coat the same colour as Percy's hair appeared at the window.

'So long, suckers!'

Percy saluted and jumped out of the window onto Blackjack's back. Frank turned into a bird and flew out. Leo turned into a human fireball and Jason flew.

'Well, that was...'

'HILARIOUS!'